Latin America has caught on to Passport Gang and they're mad about it

Sway

Banned
Daps
So what the fukk are we arguing about bruh :dead:

We agree on the same shyt
Cause nikka you the one quoted me talking bout “you a sucka ass simp” when I’m the most HOH poster in here. :dahell:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
If they weren’t so poor and ugly, foreigners wouldn’t be swooping in to fukk their bad bytches. They have no balls and ain’t gonna do shyt about it :heh:

Damn, so they poor and ugly?

If they so poor and ugly why does passportgang gotta leave they own country? :jbhmm:Why can't passportgang bring their foreign wife back to America?:jbhmm:

Duke Wy Lin

It's been a good run. Wish y'all the best ✊🏿
Daps
I always found that creepy too, traveling to poor countries to specifically sleep with women in poverty

Yeah, and then broadcast it proudly on the internet while encouraging other degenerates to join you....makes perfect sense why ppl from those countries would hate men who do this.

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
shyt is lame. I’ve been to Mexico, Guatemala, Costa Rica, Panama 2x, Colombia this year.

Got laid, never had to pay:youngsabo:

You go to these tourism countries its women from all over the world remote working, studying, or traveling also. They are easily bagged, or pregame on bumble & tinder like I do.
This, female tourists are so easy to smash :ohlawd:

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
I dunno, I hope the peeps that got a problem with the passport gang also have an issue with women that fly out to dubai do get smutted out, golden and mud showered by wealthy sheikhs.

Nope...they call that securing the bag and empowering....a guy feeds the family of a Dominican thotty and he is all of a sudden Jeff Epstein....

That hypocrisy at play...