Latin America has caught on to Passport Gang and they're mad about it

#BOTHSIDES

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Chi
That's what a lot of these passport guys are doing :lolbron:

For real though, I wouldn't have sex with a pro or any of the girls in these poorer areas, but a lot of the ones I see online make me wish I wasn't so damn obstinate

If brehs were out there getting with women that look like that I'd understand. But the way I see it, they're simping for whores - not even fine ones, and then bragging like they're bagging models.

I doubt y’all are even getting decent lookin hoes in the states. Most blk men I see with ladies be with fat, tatted up chicks. So stop the cap.

Last edited:

morris

Superstar
Daps

For real though, I wouldn't have sex with a pro or any of the girls in these poorer areas, but a lot of the ones I see online make me wish I wasn't so damn obstinate

If brehs were out there getting with women that look like that I'd understand. But the way I see it, they're simping for whores - not even fine ones, and then bragging like they're bagging models.

Where is the 2nd video from?? Chick in yellow…need more of her

BlackJesus

Spread science, save with coupons
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Do they have the same smoke for CACs who have been doing this for centuries? Silly question, of course they don’t.

Maybe you don’t see those white dudes constantly bragging and posting about it on social media like you see black passport dudes

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
I doubt y’all are even getting decent lookin hoes in the states. Most blk men I see with ladies be with fat, tatted up chicks. So the cap.
Thing is, you don’t realize how much women in the US are overweight until you go overseas.

It’s like damn, why are some many in shape. And they take better care of themselves aesthetically overall.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

Yeah, but are brehs going after Black women in Latin America or the Cardi B types???
Because if its Black women that happen to speak Spanish, then those cholos and Juan's thats mad should stay out of Black business..otherwise if its the Cardi's etc then they have every right.

Daps
Yeah, but are brehs going after Black women in Latin America or the Cardi B types???
Because if its Black women that happen to speak Spanish, then those cholos and Juan's thats mad should stay out of Black business..otherwise if its the Cardi's etc then they have every right.
From what I’ve seen it’s both. The ones on Twitter tend to go for the mestizas more and the ones on YouTube lean more towards the Afro-Latinas.

imo, I wouldn’t really feel motivated to go after the Afro Latinas either. You know I like to shoot for the stars, and everytime I see the really pretty ones online they’re hugging up on some spicy cac. If the black soccer players (the ones dating black women) can’t bag the models and have to settle for average then it’s probably not gonna be an easy battle.

Last edited:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
shyt is lame. I’ve been to Mexico, Guatemala, Costa Rica, Panama 2x, Colombia this year.

Got laid, never had to pay:youngsabo:

You go to these tourism countries its women from all over the world remote working, studying, or traveling also. They are easily bagged, or pregame on bumble & tinder like I do.
No homo u young and probably in decent shape

Passport bros are over 45 and out of shape

Daps
Where is the 2nd video from?? Chick in yellow…need more of her
Her IG and tiktok
@insuportavel20
tiktok.com/@insuportavel20?lang=en
She’s a single mom, though.

I doubt y’all are even getting decent lookin hoes in the states. Most blk men I see with ladies be with fat, tatted up chicks. So the cap.
That's my point. They complain about how undesirable the women are here and boast like the women over there are a step up but their faces and bodies are like 5s at best, and they're paying for it. They're paying for C tier prostitutes and calling it dating.

Last edited:

#BOTHSIDES

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Chi
Her IG and tiktok
@insuportavel20

That's my point. They complain about how undesirable the women are here and boast like the women over there are a step up but their faces and bodies are like 5s at best, and they're paying for it. They're paying for C tier prostitutes and calling it dating.
To put it simply…I think they enjoy how easy Things are abroad. There’s no run around… no grey area… no waiting for someone to text you back. No expensive dates, you can get straight to the point.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Her IG and tiktok
@insuportavel20

😂