Latin America has caught on to Passport Gang and they're mad about it

Sway

Banned
Daps
This nikka

Who said a whore can't be a dime?

You'd pay to fukk an ugly whore?

Pretty whores everywhere lol tf you on?
Lmao, I wouldn’t pay to fukk any kinda woman, get that loser shyt outta my face. :russ:

Noriega

Simps R Us
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside,Chicago
shyt is lame. I’ve been to Mexico, Guatemala, Costa Rica, Panama 2x, Colombia this year.

Got laid several times, never had to pay:youngsabo:

You go to these tourism countries its women from all over the world remote working, studying, or traveling also. They are easily bagged, or pregame on bumble & tinder like I do.

Last edited:
Daps
You'd pay to fukk an ugly whore?
That's what a lot of these passport guys are doing :lolbron:

For real though, I wouldn't have sex with a pro or any of the girls in these poorer areas, but a lot of the ones I see online make me wish I wasn't so damn obstinate

If brehs were out there getting with women that look like that I'd understand. But the way I see it, they're simping for whores - not even fine ones, and then bragging like they're bagging models.

Bushmaster69

Superstar
Daps
shyt is lame. I’ve been to Mexico, Guatemala, Costa Rica, Panama 2x, Colombia this year.

Got laid, never had to pay:youngsabo:

You go to these tourism countries its women from all over the world remote working, studying, or traveling also. They are easily bagged, or pregame on bumble & tinder like I do.

This.

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Nothing against passport gang, but it's perfectly logical for patriarchal males to have a problem with outsider males entering their community to pump and dump their women.
If they weren’t so poor and ugly, foreigners wouldn’t be swooping in to fukk their bad bytches. They have no balls and ain’t gonna do shyt about it :heh: