latest incomprehensible buttocks rumors

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

these nikkaz are furious. Tuesday can't come soon enough. :laff:

We'll officially know Ether 2 Day... :laff:

vince-carter-says-its-over-o.gif

• Dap
Reactions: Jax

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
Where has he been wrong. Instead of being mad at him, be mad at MS.
The gpu downclock "WRONG!". Now its ersam production that cannot be proved right or wrong, but MS already said it was due to localization issues. But Sony stans stick to the former because it gives more thing to shyt on. So 2 wrongs on X1.

backbreaker65

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Passage of Time
The gpu downclock "WRONG!". Now its ersam production that cannot be proved right or wrong, but MS already said it was due to localization issues. But Sony stans stick to the former because it gives more thing to shyt on. So 2 wrongs on X1.

He didn't make the down clock rumor, that was other insiders. He commented in the same thread about the yields, which is true, which is why they scaled back there launch plan.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
you 3 for 4346 though... :heh:
Besides the price of the PS4 which I was still right about (I said unless they cut out features which is what they did)
What was I wrong about Rekka :popcorn:

MGS4 to Xbox would probably be the last one before that. I have spoken on literally everything so it shouldn't be hard for you to find as you put it, 4343 things I was wrong about right?

And I see how you still ignored and deflected the whole Cboat ain't shyt stuff I talked about. How he's not even predicting or leaking much, he's just getting all the credit :wow:
Ignore it all you want, but the proof is right here for the 3rd time in this thread http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=76421147&postcount=6670

Peep which ones are wrong, then the ones that are correct, click on those and see how Cboat has nothing to do with the info
Then people who act like 3cepts then go "Cboat, thank you :blessed:"
Basically, if a story leaks. People think if Cboat comments on it that he is confirming it.
He's been wrong about literally EVERY Xbox One thing he's spoken on. But why would a 3cept care about that?
He said there was yield issues, thank you based cboat!!! :stopitslime:

backbreaker65

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Passage of Time
What I don't understand is why are you guys so defensive? He's pretty good with info, so why try to belittle him or her even though he/she is batting damn near a thousand.