latest incomprehensible buttocks rumors

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
I can't take anyone seriously if the majority of Xbox 1 stuff is educated guesses and or conjecture, He's seems to be more right on PS4 stuff.

Bottom line is that if he was completely full of shyt, he'd been gone from GAF YEARS ago.

They don't tolerate that shyt over there.

nikkaz just mad CBOAT got that hookup. Hopefully he never gets exposed. I think he has contacts at Nintendo, MS, and Sony to get the shyt he does.

No, actually I think he's a MS employee.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
I would be impressed if he came with some info on either console's "secret exclusives"

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
:stopitslime: I told you they were charging for online multi before e3
shyt, I broke it down in GREAT DETAIL why it was guaranteed they would charge.
Then when they was still in wish mode, I told them if it was still free, why would they wait til E3 to tell you that :stopitslime:
But I made it clear back in 09' that PSN would charge for online play by next gen if not sooner. Rekka knows this too :win:
No, actually I think he's a MS employee.
The fact you are thinking at all is your first mistake

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
conjecture is an educated guess.
Anyway I'm sure had the CboaT news been positive Xbox 1 news you'd be singing a different song.
Nope I call BS both ways. You just pick and choose on what you read of my posts. Lately its been most Sony Stans saying BS. And I highly doubt he is a MS employee with how much he been wrong on all things X1.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Nope I call BS both ways. You just pick and choose on what you read of my posts. Lately its been most Sony Stans saying BS. And I highly doubt he is a MS employee with how much he been wrong on all things X1.

Where has he been wrong. Instead of being mad at him, be mad at MS.