latest incomprehensible buttocks rumors

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
The irony...

"Waitstation" but you're talking about Spring 2014. Nice response.

You ever think about this... if Sony drops in October they'll have more time to get more consoles in stores by the time MS drops the One? Diehard MS/XBox fans will wait for the One, but I'm sure people on the fence who just want to play 2K/Madden/COD aren't going to be thinking about Spring 2014 and Titanfall.

Once again. The consoles are already sold out regardless of release dates. Releasing first might get them a couple people who were unable to secure a preorder, but on the flip side the people who camp out and still miss it will make sure they get an Xbox one. And regardless of any of this both systems will be sold out this year, so none of it really matters.

And releasing early doesnt mean they will have more consoles available. According to pachter both started manufacturing around the same time and can produce about a million a month. Also rumors are pointing to Xbox having more units available at launch.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Let's be honest here fellas...

If that PS4 drops in October and MS doesn't drop a Kinect less option for that One, Sony is going to stunt on them something serious out the gate. People talking about the "Waitstation 3" :laugh:... but the reality is, if they get it out in October, that means that 2K14, COD: Ghosts, Battlefield 4, the PS4's launch games, and whatever multiplats are out before the One eventually drops will be available a month earlier and for a system that's 100 bucks cheaper. Those are the most anticipated titles droppin' this fall damn near...It'll give Sony a month's worth of word of mouth as well for the people to hear about how the new OS/interface is for online.

"late october" and "november" could be days apart

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
"late october" and "november" could be days apart
Could be.

I just said a month a part because I thought MS was targeting a Black Friday release for the One.

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
GoldenGloveost: 5152852 said:
Could be.

I just said a month a part because I thought MS was targeting a Black Friday release for the One.
A day has not been announced

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
these nikkaz are furious. Tuesday can't come soon enough. :laff:

We'll officially know Ether 2 Day... :laff:

vince-carter-says-its-over-o.gif

tumblr_mj4dd6mzE71rkod5mo1_500.gif