latest incomprehensible buttocks rumors

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Those playable consoles are in a controlled and limited environment. They're demos.

Nope they are real playable production models. Some M$ employees already have them at home. And we saw the "unboxing" meaning they are already being manufactured and packaged for retail.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Maybe It's not in "optimal" state.

but the press and consumers are still gonna see it. I'm guessing anyone that would go out of their way to watch a stream of a videogame conference, would probably also see whatever press coverage comes out of the event, so it's not like they're really gonna 'dodge a bullet'

all these big (streamed) side-events are kinda a new thing. what have we seen so far this gen? sony, ms, bf4, cod, and now sony again. the hype this gen is out of control...

Last edited:

backbreaker65

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Passage of Time
Waiting on games! :bryan:

If I'm playing in Oct. guess who will
well I too was kinda confused about cboat's claim that they weren't streaming because of reduced performance. if the performance was so bad that they wouldn't stream it, why invite the press, or later have playable stuff for the public. I don't see what difference it would make if they stream it or not

That quote was about streaming the GamesCom event, he stated that the reason they are not streaming it is because the new SDK's took a hit in performance. So MS was probably going to show off some new features from games with the OS and could not because of the SDK performance was not up to par.

CBOAT gave XB1 user some good news possibly getting an exclusive from Platinum and other Japanese Studios, with MS footing the dev cost. That's great news, but you want to over look that interesting nugget.

On Sony SDK are final and games can be mastered well, one of there European Bosses tweeted 1.0 on Aug 12, 2013, now with CBOAT's stating the SDK is final it makes more since, it was kryptic at the time and maybe I'm reaching but it seems like that's the case

• Dap
Reactions: Jax

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
That quote was about streaming the GamesCom event, he stated that the reason they are not streaming it is because the new SDK's took a hit in performance. So MS was probably going to show off some new features from games with the OS and could not because of the SDK performance was not up to par.

did MS ever say they were gonna stream their pre-gamescom press-event?

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
I dont know if they were going to or not but, c'mon man this is 2013 all these events from big tech companies are streamed.

yeah, but it's like people have gotten so caught up in this, that they expect these companies to do everything the other one does. Sony is basically using gamescom to make their (3 hr) release announcement. that's cool, but it in no way makes MS obligated to do the same

CBOAT gave XB1 user some good news possibly getting an exclusive from Platinum and other Japanese Studios, with MS footing the dev cost. That's great news, but you want to over look that interesting nugget.

it wasn't exactly good news if you live in nortamser uior Euroep

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
If I'm playing in Oct. guess who will

On Sony SDK are final and games can be mastered well, one of there European Bosses tweeted 1.0 on Aug 12, 2013, now with CBOAT's stating the SDK is final it makes more since, it was kryptic at the time and maybe I'm reaching but it seems like that's the case

:ohhh:

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
See this why you can't have a debate with these dumb ass Sony Stans @daze23 you provide proof of cboat is been talking Bullshyt on this and they deflect by talking, we brought damaged control out :smh: At this point fukk neogaf, fukk cboat and the dumbass Sony stans who can't to liston reason. Now say your :umad: as a response. Get the fukk outta here.

Last edited:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
See this why you can't have a debate with these dumb ass Sony Stans @daze23 you provide proof of cboat is been talking Bullshyt on this and they deflect by talking, we brought damaged control out :smh: At this point fukk neogaf, fukk cboat and the dumbass Sony stans who can't to liston reason.

:umad: