Late sunsets appreciation

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
None of your threads stay on topic. You know exactly what that was in response to.
Oh yeah. You're that guy who's obsessed with that shyt. I'm turning quotes and mentions off again. Unless it's my :inlove: I don't care about what any of you morons have to say.
Biye.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
every time **** pretends to go out with a girl/pretends to be a girl and it blows up in his face, he waits a little while then comes back around acting like it never happened

this is classic derek

:pachaha: yeah but it hasnt even been that long tho. Nobody has forgotten. Anyway im gonna leave it alone so he can stoo posting here and spend time with his fiancé bc lord knows that girl can't be getting no attention bc we keep interrupting

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama

Oh yeah. You're that guy who's obsessed with that shyt. I'm turning quotes and mentions off again. Unless it's my :inlove: I don't care about what any of you morons have to say.
Biye.

:childplease: nikka dont even start that female shyt today. Instead how about celebrating your ”engagement” nikka

CamammalsBoss

YOU'RE FIRED
Daps
Reppin
Minimum Wage Employment
why dont the mods make it so **** can only post in The Pond, where he can post as much as he wants without worrying about all us evil bully troll a$$holes derailing his threads to gossip about how great and popular he is

@bk @Brooklynzson @houston911 @Keith Harrow @MMSex @GoFlipAPack @His_Excellence_Reincar lets make it happen

Last edited by a moderator:

I Lord Justice

All Star
Daps
mods......

4719914-553510-water-lily-nymphaea-alba-in-the-pond.jpg

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
:pachaha: these nikkas be like an angry mob every time ciara posts.They be demanding answers or will scream on this nikka in every thread until he leaves

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
Maybe this site sucks cause u post on it? No one is obsessed with you and no one gives a fukk about u. Just cause I shyt on you while I'm takin a shyt doesn't mean I care.

U were an annoying faq pretending to be a girl on sohh. Now ur an annoying faq on here pretending to be a straight guy. You don't even deny it anymore that you used to post like a girl. U are sad and pathetic and no one likes you on here and we all see through you. Only people who like u are ones that dot know you or the ones that you suck up to an they feel sorry for you. Nikki is probably a normal girl with compassion for a loser like you. Once she saw the real you she exposes you.

Edit: no I'm not mad or obsessed with you it's just to easy to destroy you. It really passes the time while I'm takin a dookie.

Suge Knight

MOB
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Federal Prison
the owners of this site are too generous...I would have been got this nikka the entire fukk up outta here..

This!!

They know his ass will keep posting regardless if they ban him, he will come back.

I use to let **** side, but his bullshyt is getting old quick now.

Id restrict his ass to only posting in the help section. I hate to say brehs, but we need femme on here to take care of the frog (bye derek)
@krackdagawd your assistance is needed

Batter Up

Superstar
Daps