Late sunsets appreciation

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE

nikka the fukkin thread had nothing to do with me. I just heard a chick say that shyt and I was wondering if it was true or not. These people are more obsessed with me than actual thread topics The shyt was ok at first but it's too weird now. And even more people came flocking in since I changed the thread title. I'm tired of these obsessed weirdos stalking me 24/7. It's too much.

This thread was originally about sunsets though. lol

stop changing thresd titles :smh:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
yeah, just listened to it about 30 minutes ago. do you know what blogtalk channel it's on?

All those bitter old women sound the same. I have no idea. :yeshrug: I'll ask him.

And to all you fakkits in here trolling, stop derailing my fukkin threads and actually stay on topic I wouldn't change my fukkin titles. You people need to make a Sierra Mist subforum already so you can get all your frustration and thirst out already.

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE

All those bitter old women sound the same. I have no idea. :yeshrug: I'll ask him.

And to all you fakkits in here trolling my fukkin threads and actually stay on topic I wouldn't change my fukkin titles. You people need to make a Sierra Mist subforum already so you can get all your frustration and thirst out already.

i know you seent the pond. here you go, your subforum, 27 pages deep, just for you
http://www.the-coli.com/just-buggin-out/107070-pond.html#.UXRRdLWThAo

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE

Subforum. Not thread. You lames think about me 24/7. Before I posted at 1pm today it had been 12 hours since I even lurked this board. You people were that fukking bored without me that you searched up old threads I made just to up them to talk about me.

breh dont nobody give a fukk about you. maybe if u werent on here acking like joan crawford 24/7 being a whore for attention, you could post in peace. im tired of loging in here and seeing you purposefully starting threads like they aint gonna get derailed.

just give us a one week breather from this shyt breh.:damndamndamn:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps

breh dont nobody give a fukk about you. maybe if u werent on here acking like joan crawford 24/7 being a whore for attention, you could post in peace. im tired of loging in here and seeing you purposefully starting threads like they aint gonna get derailed.

just give us a one week breather from this shyt breh.:damndamndamn:
My thread was about a real topic. So it's my fault because you pieces of shyt would rather talk about me for the millionth time than the topic?

This is a messageboard. I'm not here to be any of your friends or get attention. I'm here to have a conversation. All that other bullshyt is irrelevant to me.

You haven't even made one post in there that was on topic. You don't care about me but here you are in my thread talking about ME as opposed to the topic.

I don't give a fukk what people say. I care about what they do. Word to Kap.

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Ciara went from a solid poster who dropped gems despite the fluorescent text to an attention whore

I feel hoodwinked and bamboozled :snoop:

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE

My thread was about a real topic. So it's my fault because you pieces of shyt would rather talk about me for the millionth time than the topic?

This is a messageboard. I'm not here to be any of your friends or get attention. I'm here to have a conversation. All that other bullshyt is irrelevant to me.

You haven't even made one post in there that was on topic. You don't care about me but here you are in my thread talking about ME as opposed to the topic.

I don't give a fukk what people say. I care about what they do. Word to Kap.

thats because you changed the fukkin title you waste of semen. i saw the original title, but if you cant stay on topic, why should I? and how about you conversate with that fiance of yours :duck:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
23lazb8.jpg

a0yqua.jpg