Late sunsets appreciation

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Ciara went from a solid poster who dropped gems despite the fluorescent text to an attention whore

I feel hoodwinked and bamboozled :snoop:

I'm actually trying to drop gems but it's hard when weirdos come in harassing and trolling me. I really thought this could have been a good conversation but then again this is the-coli. A site dedicated to catering to trolls.

I edited the title and OG post back though. If you have any thoughts let me knoow. I think it's just feel good rhetoric personally.

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE

I'm actually trying to drop gems but it's hard when weirdos come in harassing and trolling me. I really thought this could have been a good conversation but then again this is the-coli. A site dedicated to catering to trolls.

I edited the title and OG post back though. If you have any thoughts let me knoow. I think it's just feel good rhetoric personally.

we dont want or need gems from someone who has to get bytches to lie about relationships on a message board. like i said, you need to fall back.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps

we dont want or need gems from someone who has to get bytches to lie about relationships on a message board. like i said, you need to fall back.

Well I never lied about being in a relationship with anyone...
So basically you just admitted that you'd rather talk about me than the topics I make.

Thank you for proving my point.

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE

Well I never lied about being in a relationship with anyone...
So basically you just admitted that you'd rather talk about me than the topics I make.

Thank you.

nikki fronted you out about begging her to rep you and she never met your ass. pathetic. save your thoughts on love for somewhere where muhfukkas actually care. you cant see that noone likes you here? and on that note, my replies are done in here. mods put this with the rest of the :trash: threads this person makes.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps

nikki fronted you out about begging her to rep you and she never met your ass. pathetic. save your thoughts on love for somewhere where muhfukkas actually care. you cant see that noone likes you here? and on that note, my replies are done in here. mods put this with the rest of the :trash: threads this person makes.
First off I never begged her to rep me. I never said I met her. I never claimed to have slept with her. I never even said I dated her or any of that shyt before. You people are acting all surprised and excited over nothing. I never begged her for shyt.

Your replies aren't done fakkit. You're going to be posting in this thread all night. I'm not on here to be liked. It's a messageboard.

You people take me more seriously than I do.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
:dwillhuh: did this nikka forget that whole nikki episode? Anyway im not gonna even try to prove ol buddy wrong... Y'all carry on.

CamammalsBoss

YOU'RE FIRED
Daps
Reppin
Minimum Wage Employment
:dwillhuh: did this nikka forget that whole nikki episode? Anyway im not gonna even try to prove ol buddy wrong... Y'all carry on.

every time **** pretends to go out with a girl/pretends to be a girl and it blows up in his face, he waits a little while then comes back around acting like it never happened

this is classic derek

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
the owners of this site are too generous...I would have been got this nikka the entire fukk up outta here..