A Mississippi Cotton Field
8bV8JMi.jpg

:demonic:

CrossBones

Louder than words
Daps
Reppin
Vice City
life can be wasted, so yeah why not. anything can be wasted if you want to look at it. if youre not going anywhere, and not changing up to match with what you want to get, then youre definitely wasting away. you notice most of the people who say that they have no regrets in life and can just use their mistakes to learn from them, are typically making mistakes over and over again and not really learning anything. at least just from my personal experiences, Ive noticed that.

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
yes I was bored and went past the first page of tlr. that is nothing compared to 17,000 post in 11 months tho. that is nothing to pretending to be a woman on the internet to get dikk pictures. If your parents knew your internet history what would they think?

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
yes I was bored and went past the first page of tlr. that is nothing compared to 17,000 post in 11 months tho. that is nothing to pretending to be a woman on the internet to get dikk pictures. If your parents knew your internet history what would they think?

You people never say anything new. This site fukking sucks. I wouldn't have even made any posts today at all had you not upped this thread. I'm done with this trash.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
listen to some 808s and heartbreak nikka.

Thats what im doing :myman:

nikka the fukkin thread had nothing to do with me. I just heard a chick say that shyt and I was wondering if it was true or not. These people are more obsessed with me than actual thread topics The shyt was ok at first but it's too weird now. And even more people came flocking in since I changed the thread title. I'm tired of these obsessed weirdos stalking me 24/7. It's too much.

This thread was originally about sunsets though. lol

Postfork

Rookie
Daps

nikka the fukkin thread had nothing to do with me. I just heard a chick say that shyt and I was wondering if it was true or not. These people are more obsessed with me than actual thread topics The shyt was ok at first but it's too weird now. And even more people came flocking in since I changed the thread title.

This thread was originally about sunsets though. lol
qRt19Ej.jpg