Late sunsets appreciation

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
I just heard this woman say love can never be wasted because you have an endless supply of it. She also said you always learn a lesson from everyone you ever loved. So does that mean you can't truly waste your love?

Maybe you can't waste your love on someone but you can still waste your time on them. That's a million times worse though.

:ohhh:

drink bleach:smug:

MrGovan

No Hammertime Feet Gang
Daps
tumblr_lt5a7nY2UF1qh3bbno1_400.gif

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are you still on this depressing ass livejournal ish?

Get the fukk over it before I beat your ass like my name was Django and you tried to steal my wife.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Are you still on this depressing ass livejournal ish?

Get the fukk over it before I beat your ass like my name was Django and you tried to steal my wife.

I'm not depressed at all. I have nothing to even "get over" in the first place.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
when you have 17,000 plus post in 11 months is it fair to say you never leave your house?

If you don't like me so much why did you actively search for a thread I made a whole day ago? lol Obsessed weirdo. This shyt was on like page 3 of TLR. You actively seaked this thread.

Postfork

Rookie
Daps
I just heard this woman say love can never be wasted because you have an endless supply of it. She also said you always learn a lesson from everyone you ever loved. So does that mean you can't truly waste your love?

Maybe you can't waste your love on someone but you can still waste your time on them. That's a million times worse though.
8bV8JMi.jpg

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Whatever, you passive aggressive ass nikka.

I was listening to a podcast last night and this woman said that. That's why I made this thread. Contrary to popular belief I'm not here to troll. I'm here to have a solid conversation...

Hilarious thing is you people are the trolls. Not one person has come in with an answer. All I ever do is get attacked. The day I strike back no one will have shyt to say though.