Late 91/92 WWF was prime WWF fukkery

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Probably my fav time in wrestling because it's when i started watching as a kid. My earliest memory is flair being in wcw fighting Sting and what seems like months later him showing up on WWF tv. Had a young breh thinking wcw was invading :gladbron::mjlol:
Been a fan ever since.

Tanahashi Coates

Superstar
Daps
The damn shame is that the Network still doesn't have Superstars up, which is where a lot of these big angles happened.

The culture needs those old Superstars and Wrestling Challenge episodes. So much fukkery :ohlawd: Earthquake going from a fan to putting Hogan on the shelf :dead: The Real Worlds Champion with the distorted WCW belt:heh: Elizabeth in those photos with Flair :ooh:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
You go from The beginning of the Mega Powers up to the Montreal Screwjob and you have WWF gold during that time. GOAT period in wrestling, Monday Night Wars were great but this shyt here had it all.
My dog what :mjlol: From the steroid scandal up until '97 the WWF is staggering levels of trash the majority of the time.

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
Royal Rumble 91, when Slaughter beat Warrior for the title.

Don't have the exact date of when Slaughter started sympathizing Iraq/Saddam, but that is probably the starting point.

If I remember it was Survivor Series 90 when he had the Army Face Paint and was rolling with The Sheik rite?I saw that in passing and being :patrice: cause School was telling me Iran were the Bad Guys during Operation Desert Storm

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
Yip, all of the Jake the Snake fukkery, fans finally getting tired of Hoegan. Great era. Plus since they got popped for roids they hit the panic button and started phasing out the meatheads to push guys like HBK and Bret