Late 91/92 WWF was prime WWF fukkery

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
This was like the proto-attitude era. So much dark and wild stuff was going down
Jake was out there ruining little kid's childhoods with his demonic actions :demonic:

elizabeth-punched.gif

Undertaker basically killing Warrior.

Taker and Jake really were the OG two man power trip.

Warrior getting cursed by Papa Shango and vomiting green shyt :dwillhuh: :huhldup:

Flair showing up with the NWA title was crazy...especially as for the first time they were acknowledging the competition.

Shawn Michaels putting Marty Janetty through the Barbershop window was crazy violent for the time.

Nailz just straight choking dudes out like a savage

It's like once them steroid indictments went down cokeboy doubled down on the shock tactics to make up for the roids. I love this era of WWF. The matches may not have been great but so many fun characters and gimmicks, plus you got Bobby and Gorilla with the GOAT commentary, plus the fans started to turn on Hoegan. They had had enough :pacspit:

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
Where should I start on The Network?

Maybe start with Summerslam 91...has the Macho/Liz wedding which eventually would lead to the Jake fukkery.

The damn shame is that the Network still doesn't have Superstars up, which is where a lot of these big angles happened.

The best show to get a feel for the Jake/Savage feud is This Tuesday in Texas (which is on the Network). Their match is whatever, but the fallout is crazy, and Jake has two god-level promos...like straight maybe my favourite promos ever.

He also has a great promo at Survivor Series 91...."I spoke to God this morning and he said he doesn't like you" :demonic:

God damn heel Jake was GOAT.:banderas:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
You go from The beginning of the Mega Powers up to the Montreal Screwjob and you have WWF gold during that time. GOAT period in wrestling, Monday Night Wars were great but this shyt here had it all.
Say what? WWF 1994 and 1995 was horse shyt.

thenatural

Superstar
Daps
Say what? WWF 1994 and 1995 was horse shyt.
Yea, it's some bad stuff in there. The one thing i did like was that they didn't tire out their characters on Raw. Different guys would be in the main event every week. The difference between a taped one hour show and a live three hour show is night and day. Those matches aren't great, but I didn't lose interest as quick as I have today.