Last Rites - AMC's Preacher thread

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Great. Its a slow burn at first but half way through it becomes great. I see they are taking liberties with the material but I like I said the start is slow so they would need to take liberties to make it catchy from the start. It also looks like they are adding depth to certain characters which is also good, a few of the side characters needed some depth to make them worth watching over a season (or a series).

Also the first episode nailed down the major characters perfects from Jesse to Arseface it felt like who they were in the comics.

Bruh:lupe:
I just read issue one...did that Saints Killer dude kill an angel with a pistol??:merchant: Is he a major villain:merchant::why:. From what I know previously this new ability Jessy has is the power of a nephilim right?:whoo:

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Bruh:lupe:
I just read issue one...did that Saints Killer dude kill an angel with a pistol??:merchant: Is he a major villain:merchant::why:. From what I know previously this new ability Jessy has is the power of a nephilim right?:whoo:

I don't want to ruin it for you, but

The saint of Killers is so much more than a villain :lupe:

And they hinted to the extent of Jesse's power but to spoil that is to spoil damn near the whole first season from the way they are pacing it

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn

And they hinted to the extent of Jesse's power but to spoil that is to spoil damn near the whole first season from the way they are pacing it
Speaking of which...

Ratwater's logo is a familiar looking demon cowboy
:sas2:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound

:lupe::lupe::lupe::lupe::lupe::whew:I'm finishing this comic I want to know the extent of his power:to:

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
I finished book 1 a couple days ago. It's great. The show's first episode was great as well (should of been on netflix, hbo, or even fx though). Pilots don't usually grab me so quickly. I give it a strong 9/10. It left me wanting more, and It never felt like a force to watch at any point in the episode. It kept my interest from start to finish. It definitely has potential (quentin miller voice). Tulip (Ruth Neega) is a pretty ass sista. Goes without saying.

EDIT: She's dating Jesse (Dominic Cooper) in real life?

:damn:

Last edited:

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
decent show. i know nothing from the comic, so this will have to stand on its own two feet with me. buttmouth is hilariously disturbing, and that irish vampire guy looks like he is going to steal the show. i still feel like i dont understand what the hell is going on, but im willing to go along for the ride :ehh:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I like how they introduced the side main characters. Tulip had me :ahh:

Arseface looks like a teenage Conan O'Brien. Even the hair is similar :dead:

I want to go back and read the comic again. Gotta hold off tho. :mjcry:

Show is definitely for the comic heads that read it and the real open minded peeps that might find this intriguing.

Piff Tannen

Superstar
Daps
this shyt look good for the little i caught. I saw someone ripped their hear in front of their mom in retirement home ,:mjlol: i was like I'm too high for this shyt
W4stg3y.gif
and called it night. Im check out fully tonight