Last Rites - AMC's Preacher thread

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I really wanted to like this episode since I am a complete nerd for Preacher and there was some stuff I enjoyed a lot (Cassidy on the plane and Tulip's hijinks with the kids especially) but so much of this episode was uneventful and uninspiring.
Hopefully business picks up with the second episode.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
You want Tom Hardy as Graves??? Whew that'd be crazy.

Nah - he is attached to it. He could be a young Agent Graves, I guess. I kinda saw him as Jack Daw if he put on the weight from Bronson again. He'll probably end up as Victor.. There are so many great characters in the book, that I'm not worried about him being able to find a good role. I don't generally like his work, but I think James Franco would be dope as Cole, though.:leon:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Nah - he is attached to it. He could be a young Agent Graves, I guess. I kinda saw him as Jack Daw if he put on the weight from Bronson again. He'll probably end up as Victor.. There are so many great characters in the book, that I'm not worried about him being able to find a good role. I don't generally like his work, but I think James Franco would be dope as Cole, though.:leon:
True.

Sidenote...

That 1st story of Loopy and his father though..... :mjcry:

PlayerNinety_Nine

Daps
True.

Sidenote...

That 1st story of Loopy and his father though..... :mjcry:

The whole question of The Trust being :mjpls:about Mr. Hughes made me dislike them even more. It was an awesome arc, though :to:

Some of the background stories were amazing as well - Spain :damn:

Who plays Lono? :lupe:

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I would love a 100 Bullets show but they got to do a lot better with the ending. That 100 issues cap on the series probably sounded like a great idea early but when shyt hit the fan it should of been stretched out a few more issues. Maybe a whole other arc.

Also Hardy would be perfect for Lono just mix what he did with Bronson with what he did with Mad Max and you got a pretty decent Lono. Hugh Jackman could do it because he's wolverine and Lono is basically just Wolverine with the morals.

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
Enjoyed the pilot but don't know how I feel about the entire season being set in the town, hope shyt hits the fan in the finale and they have to leave :yeshrug:

PlayerNinety_Nine

Daps
I would love a 100 Bullets show but they got to do a lot better with the ending. That 100 issues cap on the series probably sounded like a great idea early but when shyt hit the fan it should of been stretched out a few more issues. Maybe a whole other arc.

Also Hardy would be perfect for Lono just mix what he did with Bronson with what he did with Mad Max and you got a pretty decent Lono. Hugh Jackman could do it because he's wolverine and Lono is basically just Wolverine with the morals.

I assumed they'd try to find an actor from Hawaii or the Pacific Islands for Lono.:ehh:

There's so many good characters that he could pretty much eat, whatever role he decides to take.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Just watched. I have no clue wtf I'm watching but I'm in.

What was the ghost thing that hit him in the church?