DADDD WHAT THE fukk!!???!!:damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:
tumblr_inline_mn9rhpli4u1qz4rgp_zps9k3pvr4o.gif

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
The comic book was good or great cause im intrigued

Great. Its a slow burn at first but half way through it becomes great. I see they are taking liberties with the material but I like I said the start is slow so they would need to take liberties to make it catchy from the start. It also looks like they are adding depth to certain characters which is also good, a few of the side characters needed some depth to make them worth watching over a season (or a series).

Also the first episode nailed down the major characters perfects from Jesse to Arseface it felt like who they were in the comics.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I have no idea what was going on but 10/10 :banderas:

It would of been a lot more confusing if they followed the comic. The decision to sort of make season 1 a prequel is going to help a lot. They need to do a lot of world building to help people realize that the world of Preacher is a weird/crazy in a familiar way. Preacher as a comic was a dark as fukk comedy and they got the tone right in episode 1.

Freddie.Cane

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
305 Canes, Dolphins, and Heat
It would of been a lot more confusing if they followed the comic. The decision to sort of make season 1 a prequel is going to help a lot. They need to do a lot of world building to help people realize that the world of Preacher is a weird/crazy in a familiar way. Preacher as a comic was a dark as fukk comedy and they got the tone right in episode 1.
Jokes was legit funny

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Yeah, I agree the 1st episode seemed to be setting up the main characters but it definitely kept my attention and left me :ohhh:. I never read the comics and really only heard a tiny bit about it. Based on the last scene it looks like Jesse will have to choose his words very carefully now :wow:.

Jesse breaking dudes arm to get him to make the sound :mjlol:

It seemed like the church lady might have been feeling Jesse with the way she broke the iPad :francis:

I liked both the introductions of Cassidy and Tulip. Misfits alumni shining in a new series :obama: