Last Rites - AMC's Preacher thread

Nomadum

Woke Dreamer
Daps
Reppin
Nothing
Im just starting issue #7 and yea, I'm not liking the direction this tv show has taken thus far.

if you like the tv show, don't read the comics (if you haven't) until the season is over. damn this comic is the fukking truth.

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
Also, am i the only one annoyed by the portrayal of tulips uncle?

I get it, dude is a severe drunk...but damn can dude be conscience at SOME POIINT and actually interact with the only family member that he seems to have and only person that cares about him?

He has to be awoke at the times he actually drinks the damn alcohol.

The fact that there are no other black people on the show makes it worse imo...

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
:lupe: Preacher comic people..

yall think they gon blow the church up and kill all the congregation in the finale like in the comics?
didnt that happen when he got the powers in the comic? i dont see why it would happen in this one unless they have it to where ol boy blowup the church cuz jesse dont wanna leave

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates
didnt that happen when he got the powers in the comic? i dont see why it would happen in this one unless they have it to where ol boy blowup the church cuz jesse dont wanna leave
yea but you know how TV shows change things up..:manny: that's the only way i see Preacher leaving, all his attachments to the town would be dead or destroyed.. this is basically the prequel to the comics in my eyes tho.. :ehh:

but if they put god in the season finale
pAcbfl9.png

Daps
Reppin
California
I was wondering where everyone at, is no one else wayching?

Or everyone watching the HBO platter first? Plus USA basketball and Comic Con stuff too I suppose