Last Rites - AMC's Preacher thread

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Dope episode.

Anyone catch the blatant reference to "Breaking Bad"? When the bus picks up the two angels they're in the exact same spot Walt was at the end of "Ozymandias". They even had a dog walk by after the bus leaves, exactly the same as that episode of "BB".

Fred.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dope episode.

Anyone catch the blatant reference to "Breaking Bad"? When the bus picks up the two angels they're in the exact same spot Walt was at the end of "Ozymandias". They even had a dog walk by after the bus leaves, exactly the same as that episode of "BB".

Fred.

yeah i knew it was from breaking bad. i just wasn't exactly sure exactly which episode i'd seen it in before.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Dope episode.

Fred.

Yooooooo BREH!!!!! I was looking at that scene like "damn that shyt looks like the spot from BB" :ohhh:

But I just dismissed it thinking maybe I was trippin:mindblown:

Freddie.Cane

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
305 Canes, Dolphins, and Heat
God coming in the season finale...
VIlFf7W.png

if God doesn't rip Jesse eye out, imma loss my shyt.. :aicmon:
bkUrv91.jpg

HhO0W3J.png

K1GTNSt.jpg
I never read a comic a day in my life but I wanna read this one wow

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps
i have no idea what to make of this show :mindblown:

a preacher with the ability to make people do whatever the hell he says.. and a vampire that can put himself back together after falling from a plane..

and they haven't done shyt in 9 episodes :dwillhuh:

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
I started this with an open mind since I love the comics, but this is pure trash, the style is pretty fantastic and it go some good actors but we are at episode 9 and practically nothing has fukking happened, not to mention that the characters are all psychotic c*nts, even ole girl just killed the mayor without even blinking :stopitslime:

The first season is about to end where the first issue of the book ended :mjlol: