Last Rites - AMC's Preacher thread

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Damn, can't believe Emily did Mayor Simp like that :damn: He may have been annoying, but who is going to babysit her kids now :francis:.

Finally got a payoff to all the scenes with old man in The West :ohhh:and now it looks like he is after Jesse :demonic:. Was reading Sepinwall's review over at Hitfix and didn't fully realize the 2 angels were a couple :dame:

Someone needs to GIF the sheriff's face when he was choking ol girl in the bathroom :pachaha:

The visual of Quincannon standing on the table drinking, while his meat goons wrestled was :mjlol:

Jesse really calling out God in the season finale next week :lupe:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Oh and uhh...did anyone else notice the lighting flash in the bathroom when the sheriff was "helping" the girl in the tub

Yea.... we also noticed the girl in the bathroom reincarnated behind her:francis:

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
This episode was a lesson to simps.

If the Mayor was hard on hoes like Jesse he wouldn't have been fed to Cassidy.

Also I'm glad they tied everything up with the cowboy. It was dope the way they played everything we already saw in order.

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates
God coming in the season finale...
VIlFf7W.png

if God doesn't rip Jesse eye out, imma loss my shyt.. :aicmon:
bkUrv91.jpg

HhO0W3J.png

K1GTNSt.jpg

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
California
So that old dude wasn't in a flashback but a dude stuck in hell the entire time :hamster:

Jeezus :hamster:

Damn. Didn't realize that.

Makes sense, Hell is normally portrayed as a haunting experience you have to experience for all eternity. Like when Charles Gunn got stuck in the show Angel.

But how this dude die though?

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
this ep>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

best ep of the series.

Trade Paperback name drop brought a tear to my eye. :mjcry: I almost pulled my copy of it out and took a picture.... but it has one of my exes addresses in there. I don't wanna see that shyt.

STAR02994.jpg

the repeating reminded me of this ep of Doctor Who from last season called "Heaven Sent". The Doctor was stuck in a time loop where he died on his third day in it.... and was stuck in it for 4.5 Billion years. Almost the exact same cut, actually.... with the speeding up of the scenes and the adding of the music.

Anyway, this was the darkest ep yet. The thing with emily was surprising as fukk.

The fact that neither Tulip NOR Emily liked Cass but went to such length to help him really shined a light on what kind of piece of shyt Jesse was for letting it happen.

I find it very funny with the reveal on Fiore and DeBlanc (a couple) that when the travel agent asked their occupations, Fiore said "Architect" and DeBlanc said "Serial Killer"

They're probably the forbidden couple. DeBlanc is the demon and Fiore is the angel.

:russ: exactly.

And that Jesse/Cass scene.... you ever have it out with your closest homie? I'm talking bout one or both of yall fukked up. Some punches were thrown. Maybe some bullets, even. Time pass and you think about how that's your homie... y'all see each other. How do you talk about it? Patch things up?

That's right, you barely discuss the shyt. :mjlol: ANd shyt just go back to normal. That's exactly what we saw here. It was a touching and intimate moment between brehs.

But in a manly way. :birdman:

Lastly.....

":sadcam: but.... but my comics."

":usure: you're going to have to leave them. It's okay."

":mjcry:"

:therethere:

:laff: okay, guys fine I get it Im not reading the comics, I'm watching the show and it's two different things. And at this point, enjoying it.