Last Rites - AMC's Preacher thread

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not bad. 8/10. Cooper is by a long way the worst actor in the show though. The other two leads Neega and Gilgun are much better. The chick that has a crush on The Preacher is also very good. Pretty much every actor outshines Cooper honestly.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
@Wargames
Bruh...Archangel and demon give birth to something that powerful??!! :gladbron::krs::whoa::damn:HE quit!!!??!!:damn::damn:..Arseface's pops went ot like that??!:whoa::sadcam:.........ReaversCleavers:dwillhuh::merchant::whoo::why::damn::damn::damn:Cassidy :heh::mjlol:my favorite character so far .His grandmother calling though :lupe:Why Jessie face and confidence turned to :merchant::hamster:. shyt about to get even more real??/SPOILER]

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Anyway, the show is a fukking mess but I liked it a lot. The guy that supposed to be Arseface looks awful though. Not that the show has "Game Of Thrones" level production value to begin with, but it mostly looked good besides him. His make up and prosthetics looks really bad.

Show low key reminded me of "Utopia" for some reason. I guess because they switch tones so rapidly.

Fred.

D-NICE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Nashville Tenn
Just saw the first episode. Show was pretty good overall to me so I'm in. I read the whole comic series in college like 11 years ago so I don't really don't remember everything but the conclusion to the series and other bits and pieces. Its only like 70 issues so its not impossible to read quickly if you interested.