Last friday, 6:16 was the best record Kenny stans ever heard in their life. Now they don't even SPEAK about it no more.

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
We shall see. Maybe you're right. Maybe I'm right. No reason to argue as we shall see momentarily. :ehh:
maybe not? i dont mind Drake when he sings.. same as Kendrick said. its when he acts gangsta and hard that i dont like. he isnt built like that. he needs to stay in his lane.

OaklandCertified

Town Business
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
show me one drake verse that comes close to this. that he wrote. i'll wait.

Code:
Raise my hands to a fallen sky, I fantasize
Me jumpin' planets immortalized, I correspond
Three angels watchin' me all the time
Put my children to sleep with a prayer, then close my eyes
Definition of peace
Tell me who gon' stop me? I come from love
Estelle cover my heart, then open me up
Remember when picked up a pen, lyrics that I can trust
Timid soul, stare in the mirror, askin' where I was from
Often, I know this type of power is gon' cost
But I live in circadian rhythms of a shooting star
The mannerisms of Raphael, I can heal and give you art
But the industry's cooked as I pick the carcass apart
That part was just :noah: :blessed:

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
I haven’t listened to this song much cause I don’t feel like going to YouTube or SoundCloud just to listen

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
I play this song everyday I downloaded it on my phone.

As a lot of people said its not on streaming so a lot of people don't listen to it because you gotta search for it, but its a great song even out of the context of the beef :yeshrug:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
The buzz is already gone and Kenny doesn’t work hard enough so he doesn’t even have an album ready to capitalize

Fam 2024 called. Pick the phone up.

‘You need to drop an album with all your buzz’ is the most antiquated idea. You goofy fukks should have learned when you were panicking kendrick didn’t drop in 15 days. He goes on to take the world by storm.

It’s why you’re on the losing side. You sitting around waiting to be pacified. You don’t want rap, you want memes. Memes blow with the wind you need to capitalize bc people can easily replace you. Kendrick doesn’t make music like that. As he just showed you. WHENEVER he drops his album, it is going to be his best selling album book that.

And btw Not Like us is still the most streamed song it is over double the 2nd place song (53M to 23M). And yet you dumb ass nggas are talking bout ‘the buzz died’. Yall are a legitimate disgrace. Be a man and accept your L