Last friday, 6:16 was the best record Kenny stans ever heard in their life. Now they don't even SPEAK about it no more.

Daps
It’s very much real, and people like @Neo TheInsurrectionistONE are so fanned out over a biracial Canadian that they legit ignore his pedo behavior.

Just like yall ignoring alleged woman beating behavior.

I'll say this. If Drake really assaulted a minor, it will come out soon and he will be canceled rightfully so.

Are you willing to cancel Kenny if it's proven that he did indeed beat his wife and abandon his son? :jbhmm:

b_b

All Star
Supporter
Daps
You are usually a good poster over in TLR, but you have been swinging on drake's nuts (pause) so hard these last few days it's bewildering.

:jbhmm:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps

I'll say this. If Drake really assaulted a minor, it will come out soon and he will be canceled rightfully so.

Are you willing to cancel Kenny if it's proven that he did indeed beat his wife and abandon his son? :jbhmm:

Breh its documented proof of aubrey being a creep and or weirdo towards young ladies.

If you dont want to believe Drake about Kendrick you are simply not believing Drake. If you dont want to believe Drake being a creepy ass nikka you are not believing reality.

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

1) Molesting kids take precedent over domestic violence.

2) As long as you can sleep at night knowing one of your fav artist is a groomer, go ahead. But we have provided proof after proof. I see how R Kelly roamed for so long. His fans were just as delusional as Drake’s are.

Daps
1) Molesting kids take precedent over domestic violence.

2) As long as you can sleep at night knowing one of your fav artist is a groomer, go ahead. But we have provided proof after proof. I see how R Kelly roamed for so long. His fans were just as delusional as Drake’s are.

Why didn't Kenny cancel Kodak black for molesting kids instead of jumping on a record with him? :jbhmm:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Child doesn’t understand they’re being groomed; more at 11!
a child doesn't get to decide whether their relationship with a pedophile is appropriate or not, come on breh.

Not to mention she was dating a 20 year old at 16....who then went on live stream drunk out of his mind bragging about grooming her and taking advantage of her sexually.

Anytime people bring up Millie Bobby Brown to defend Drake I can tell they don't know about Hunter Echo.

Fred.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Not one Kendrick fan has said they are looking forward to his new album.

They brought up generational trauma in a rap battle.

That should tell you all about the type of people you are dealing with.

Ellen Degeneres

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The fates of 6:16 and Meet The Grahams rely on whether Drake is capping about the booby trap leak or not. If his camp really leaked shyt because they hate him, then in the long run these 2 tracks will be significant and more appreciated. Right now it's just he said she said.

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
Not to mention she was dating a 20 year old at 16....who then went on live stream drunk out of his mind bragging about grooming her and taking advantage of her sexually.

Anytime people bring up Millie Bobby Brown to defend Drake I can tell they don't know about Hunter Echo.

Fred.

Also I thought we knew about this because of an interview she did I don't remember any screenshots being real.

Kasper KArr

Go-getter from the Lower East Side
Daps
How many threads are you gonna make? We already have threads discussing the songs.

You need to get help. You did the same shyt when the Diddy accusations came out.

Everything makes you unhinged
Dude is a 43 yr old misogynist and a fat fukk who hates women cause he don’t get no play. If only he did cardio and put the burgers down maybe he would get some interest. Check out his history dude a fake Kevin Samuels who preaches verbal abuse to get women. shyt is crazy