Last friday, 6:16 was the best record Kenny stans ever heard in their life. Now they don't even SPEAK about it no more.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Also I thought we knew about this because of an interview she did I don't remember any screenshots being real.

It wasn't screen shots, it was a live stream.

Keep in mind this is 2 years after she said there's nothing wrong with having older friends like Drake. Then an "older friend" took advantage of her.

Fred.

Grand_Verbalizer

All Star
Daps
Didn't BBL Drizzy release some buried alive pt 2. song and NO ONE really gave a fukk ? Actually the thread flopped to Bolivia and is probably on page 45 by now.

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
:gucci: All Friday I was sitting there watching y'all K Thots type out the most ridiculous hip hop fan fiction I've ever seen in my life about a rapper, drawing all kinds of connections to 6:16 knowing good and damn well that Kendrick wasn't thinking about none of that :deadrose:

All Friday morning, 6:16 was the greatest record y'all ever heard in your life and now y'all ain't even discussing it no more.

Y'all are the most ridiculous fanbase in hip hop. Folks used to say Nas stans was bad, but nah y'all nxggas took it to another level.

:deadrose:

I seen a lot of stuff in my life but I ain't never in my LIFE seen this level of dikk riding. Y'all are a retarded stan base. :pachaha:

Instead of y'all just admitting that Kenny dropped a mid record in the middle of this beef, y'all had to convince us and yourselves too that "well maybe 6:16 meant this and it probably meant that :lupe:".

During this entire beef, Kendrick ain't dropped NOTHING in NO OTHER SONG that even remotely had this level of connections that y'all said 6:16 had. But Euphoria and Not Like Us were bangers so you didn't have to pretend to find some extra meaning so that you could pretend that a mid song was good.

Y'all are a retarded fanbase. And again, I say that as a Kenny fan. :pachaha:
just wanted to remind you that you made this dumb ass post

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
Even now I hear folks talking about Euphoria and Not Like Us, nobody is talking about 6:16
its actually my favorite diss in the whole battle. i love the beat and i love the way kendrick surgically dices aubrey up. it got overshadowed because other songs came out immediately afterwards. i love the "god, my confession is yours.." part

how could you hear 'family matters' or 'push ups' and think that idiot even comes close? drake isnt fit to polish kenny's sneakers.

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
Cause you're an idiot. I've told you this before. :ld:
show me one drake verse that comes close to this. that he wrote. i'll wait.

Code:
Raise my hands to a fallen sky, I fantasize
Me jumpin' planets immortalized, I correspond
Three angels watchin' me all the time
Put my children to sleep with a prayer, then close my eyes
Definition of peace
Tell me who gon' stop me? I come from love
Estelle cover my heart, then open me up
Remember when picked up a pen, lyrics that I can trust
Timid soul, stare in the mirror, askin' where I was from
Often, I know this type of power is gon' cost
But I live in circadian rhythms of a shooting star
The mannerisms of Raphael, I can heal and give you art
But the industry's cooked as I pick the carcass apart

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Even now I hear folks talking about Euphoria and Not Like Us, nobody is talking about 6:16

Because it's not on streaming. Why is that hard to understand?

It's a dope record, I like it a lot. It was also a bridge or bait record because it came out right before that Friday when all hell broke loose. Seemed like Kendrick was steering to that moment and he had Meet The Grahams ready to go.

Daps
show me one drake verse that comes close to this. that he wrote. i'll wait.

Code:
Raise my hands to a fallen sky, I fantasize
Me jumpin' planets immortalized, I correspond
Three angels watchin' me all the time
Put my children to sleep with a prayer, then close my eyes
Definition of peace
Tell me who gon' stop me? I come from love
Estelle cover my heart, then open me up
Remember when picked up a pen, lyrics that I can trust
Timid soul, stare in the mirror, askin' where I was from
Often, I know this type of power is gon' cost
But I live in circadian rhythms of a shooting star
The mannerisms of Raphael, I can heal and give you art
But the industry's cooked as I pick the carcass apart

Show me one Hov verse that comes close to Nas. But folks still enjoy Hov. :manny: