Last friday, 6:16 was the best record Kenny stans ever heard in their life. Now they don't even SPEAK about it no more.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Ngga said ‘last Friday’ like it wasn’t 48 hours ago :laff: You lookin weak ngga

And 6:16 is fukin amazing. He just also happened to drop the most scathing diss song of all time and followed it with the biggest ‘hit’ as a diss song ever in a 24 hour span. Get ALL the way the fukk outta here.

Kendrick destroyed this Ngga. Lose admirably don’t start doin weird shyt :umad:

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
those screenshots are from 6 years ago

she was 14
He ran to the internet and picked whatever he could find. Dude is legit fighting tooth and nail to defend a predator.

Totally normal for your 14 year old to talk to a grown man about her dating life

SHOT2.png

DraymondT

Superstar
Daps
6:16 by far the most mid track of this whole battle. I actually forgot how it sounded till I ran it back today. No one will remember that shyt by summer even lol

Wit the troll cover art for Grahams and the fake daughter bait that diss track lost its cred too.

Kendrick still strong w/ Euphoria and Not Like Us tho but the other 2 are misses.

Daps
6:16 by far the most mid track of this whole battle. I actually forgot how it sounded till I ran it back today. No one will remember that shyt by summer even lol

Wit the troll cover art for Grahams and the fake daughter bait that diss track lost its cred too.

Kendrick still strong w/ Euphoria and Not Like Us tho but the other 2 are misses.

Exactly. I agree with this.