Last friday, 6:16 was the best record Kenny stans ever heard in their life. Now they don't even SPEAK about it no more.

Daps
:gucci: All Friday I was sitting there watching y'all K Thots type out the most ridiculous hip hop fan fiction I've ever seen in my life about a rapper, drawing all kinds of connections to 6:16 knowing good and damn well that Kendrick wasn't thinking about none of that :deadrose:

All Friday morning, 6:16 was the greatest record y'all ever heard in your life and now y'all ain't even discussing it no more.

Y'all are the most ridiculous fanbase in hip hop. Folks used to say Nas stans was bad, but nah y'all nxggas took it to another level.

:deadrose:

Translations vary. Sources say 616 is the oldest based on the codex Ephraim escriptus

I seen a lot of stuff in my life but I ain't never in my LIFE seen this level of dikk riding. Y'all are a retarded stan base. :pachaha:

Instead of y'all just admitting that Kenny dropped a mid record in the middle of this beef, y'all had to convince us and yourselves too that "well maybe 6:16 meant this and it probably meant that :lupe:".

During this entire beef, Kendrick ain't dropped NOTHING in NO OTHER SONG that even remotely had this level of connections that y'all said 6:16 had. But Euphoria and Not Like Us were bangers so you didn't have to pretend to find some extra meaning so that you could pretend that a mid song was good.

Y'all are a retarded fanbase. And again, I say that as a Kenny fan. :pachaha:

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Ya boy a predator. It’s time to log off

rs_634x1024-130818082639-634.Kylie6a.jl_copy.jpg

1710429210550886635-png__700.jpg