Las Vegas family claims to see aliens after several report something falling from sky

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
They’re doing it in other threads too
giphy.gif

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Look at this point I think we all are on the same page we have clearly been deceived for one reason or another or maybe it's our own ignorance but if they are reacting like this they Cleary saw something that wasn't a norm for them.

( )-___-)

Only Thriving
Daps
Reppin
Self
Look at this point I think we all are on the same page we have clearly been deceived for one reason or another or maybe it's our own ignorance but if they are reacting like this they Cleary saw something that wasn't a norm for them.
True I already forgot it happen so I had to check back to see if anything came of it . It seems we moved on by now

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
True I already forgot it happen so I had to check back to see if anything came of it . It seems we moved on by now

thats what seems to always happen I just wonder how often this stuff happens and we just assume it was a gas leak or some other natural disaster forest fires for example.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Yeah I still don’t see shyt after first watch, will have to see what internet investigators say when I get back from work

But I will say I don’t believe they’re faking it. Especially abuelita even with her shytty camera recording skills.

Super religious, old latino people don’t seem like the type to pull “hoaxes” for the ufo community

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
almost all the sightings come from America too lol
No, they dont

We have the most probably but there are sightings all over the planet.

They most likely go to secluded areas or where there’s not a lot of hostile people or people with technology and actually do shyt, but hang around silently near nuclear military installations or military bases in which Americans probably have the most