Las Vegas family claims to see aliens after several report something falling from sky

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Alright, so with everything debunked kinda at the moment, there’s still this shyt to explain

Did he just have a buddy with a big ass head that he called over? Computer generated?

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
I would say common sense is pretty universal. If it were one error, perhaps, but we've recorded how many crashes? and how come no crash sites on other planets like lets say mars or the moon? places we can view from space with less infrastructure. they are this clumsy, right?

with that kind of tech, sure an error can be made, 1 out of a million. so that means one every million years, not every earth year. what kind of drunk aliens are these? :martin: they should just hand over the tech if they're going to be THIS sloppy. got cacs in vegas spotting you, thats beyond sloppy. who travels light years for that?
how many people know how to drive perfectly, but get into car accidents?

Daps

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Afraid not. :francis:

I made a thread about it.

Crazy thing is, there was a thread back in March about this phenomenon and I was in there clowning them folks. :snoop:

Imagine my complete shock when I saw it with my own two eyes. :francis:

Here's the thread from March: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/com...ecently-spotted-in-the-sky-not-moving.965310/
We were driving up, and brehs, the plane was just frozen in the sky.
:snoop: :what:Considering the bolded, again I ask you …is this satire!?!

Daps
And you decided not to record ….as it just hovered for “30-40 seconds”

I literally explained in the thread why. :what:

Man, eff you. I'm logging out of TLR for the night. I'm not saying it was actually frozen but I am saying it definitely looked like it was. I maintained in that thread just as I'm saying to you right now that there must be a logical explanation that is rooted in physics. But that don't mean that I didn't see what I saw. Even if it was just a visual illusion, that doesn't change what I and the other people in the car with me saw, which was a plane frozen in the air.