Las Vegas family claims to see aliens after several report something falling from sky

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If you want to read about this shyt without dealing with the religious bullshyt. Go to Reddit.

I know people on here hate Reddit but they have some interesting post about the UAP whistleblower stuff going on.

Do you recommend any rooms I just hopped on above top secret

Yzak

All Star
Bushed
Daps
If "Humanoid Aliens" exist at all, them having similarities to humans could be due to Convergent Evolution:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Convergent_evolution

Convergent evolution is the independent evolution of similar features in species of different periods or epochs in time. Convergent evolution creates analogous structures that have similar form or function but were not present in the last common ancestor of those groups

Basically another species with completely different biology and biological origin, could develop similar anatomical "Structures", due to evolutionary pressures.

Any Technological "Space Faring" species , would need certain anatomical features to be able to manipulate the elements of their environment to even develop technology.

The "Humanoid" body plan, seems to be a prerequisite(on this planet) for the technologies we've created.
Being "Smart" alone isn't enough.

Being "Smart" and "Dexterous" (hands, fingers, etc...), is required (from what we know) to build complex machines/tech.

Though I'm 50/50 on if Aliens exist, and traveling to Earth, I do understand (from my studies), that a "Humanoid" form is certainly a possibility.
They would definitely have something resembling hands do they can manipulate tools

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
One thing I will say is I've read accounts of people seeing or being visited by the "Gray" aliens, and all of them say they experienced a paralysis when they're in the Grays gaze. I've also read that they communicate telepathically. This wasn't a hoax. His account lines up with many peoples account of seeing Gray aliens.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One thing I will say is I've read accounts of people seeing or being visited by the "Gray" aliens, and all of them say they experienced a paralysis when they're in the Grays gaze. I've also read that they communicate telepathically. This wasn't a hoax. His account lines up with many peoples account of seeing Gray aliens.

:yeshrug:

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self