Las Vegas family claims to see aliens after several report something falling from sky

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
How do y'all explain that very bright light, dropping straight down and that loud boom on the ring cam?

Yep I understand the skepticism but nikkas ignoring

- loud ass boom
- ring cam footage
- body cam footage
- 911 call
- news report

Also if real, if you hear a loud ass boom in your backyard and see a spacecraft and aliens in your backyard, you have no idea how you’re gonna react. You might go into shock and not just casually grab your phone all chill like this is some hood street fight ur filming for worldstar :dead:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps

- loud ass boom
- ring cam footage
- body cam footage
- 911 call
- news report

Also if real, if you hear a loud ass boom in your backyard and see a spacecraft and aliens in your backyard, you have no idea how you’re gonna react. You might go into shock and not just casually grab your phone all chill like this is some hood street fight ur filming for worldstar :dead:

Someone on reddit says the sound is from something else edited into the video

The ring camera could be fake too. Nobody else has a camera nearby?

Body cam footage of what? The police walking around?

911 call of him saying "tall green ppl with big shiny eyes" ?

Also, if a loud violent crash happened where is the indentation in the ground?

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth

- loud ass boom
- ring cam footage
- body cam footage
- 911 call
- news report

Story has holes but I’m just wondering why call police and get all this attention focused on you for a hoax?

Can’t you get jail time for it or fines or something?

The meteor thing was filmed by multiple people though, so the timing is kinda crazy.

And where do you find a big ass Alien head :mjlol:

Why does he have NFT’s from an account in 2022:mjlol:

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
Someone on reddit says the sound is from something else edited into the video

The ring camera could be fake too. Nobody else has a camera nearby?

Body cam footage of what? The police walking around?

911 call of him saying "tall green ppl with big shiny eyes" ?

Also, if a loud violent crash happened where is the indentation in the ground?

So you didn’t see the bodycam footage of the big green light falling from the sky :gucci:

You think the cops are in on the hoax?

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

- loud ass boom
- ring cam footage
- body cam footage
- 911 call
- news report

Exactly also the fact that let’s be 100 all of the cameras could be wiped for footage. I’m more concerned that folks think that they will react in certain ways. It’s almost akin to being shot at until you are shot at you don’t know how you will respond and react. Eventually it gets to a point where you are basically just reacting off of training. Most people don’t have that skill set. Many times it’s surprising who maintains competence and mental ability when in times of stress.

The reaction they had to me was as honestly human as it could be and the way people are responding is human also. Basically it’s always where is more proof.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
So you didn’t see the bodycam footage of the big green light falling from the sky :gucci:

Cops were calling some other cat claiming that the feds were scraping video evidence :lupe:

Kid just put a target on his ass though, was the money worth it if its a hoax:mjlol:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps

trust me, I want to believe.

But anything falling from the sky and making a giant boom....the boom means it hit the ground. So where is the impact spot? It didnt land it crashed.

Did they aliens re-fill the hole with dirt before they flew off? Nobody else in the neighborhood has a Ring cam? Nobody else saw it?

And why was this 5 weeks ago?

Why would the dude who reported it not go public weeks ago?

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
Man cats think I’m tripping but I really think something is cyclical and they are preparing for something rather to observe or assist.

I also have to keep in mind that a project has been talked about using alien invasion/emergence as a way to create a world type Goverment I know it sounds like some sci-fi stuff.
Yeah because strength in numbers huh?

Haha wait until you get the world leader that’s working with them

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)

But anything falling from the sky and making a giant boom....the boom means it hit the ground. So where is the impact spot? It didnt land it crashed.

Did they aliens re-fill the hole with dirt before they flew off? Nobody else in the neighborhood has a Ring cam? Nobody else saw it?

Not necessarily....lookup the Tunguska Event:huhldup:

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
@ChatGPT-4 We've had two major space shuttle disasters that basically forced that program to be shut down. you do realize NASA wanted to send folks to other planets with that type of spacecraft, but ultimately deemed it too risky.

Now, who is to say other alien species don't view their citizens as expendable? and just because they travel to other galaxies doesn't mean they're infallible. A lot of what we use to explain alien life forms is taken from science-fiction, we don't know how advanced these civilizations are. Hell, them gray niccas could've been DUI and that could be their version of a major traffic accident.....point is we truly dont know

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps

All im saying is u cant gloss over the bodycam footage of some green shyt falling from the sky. That’s not edited video. Then the 911 call coming shortly after