Las Vegas family claims to see aliens after several report something falling from sky

spencerforhire

All Star
Daps

Cliffs for those that don't want to watch... TV station does a follow up cause it's such a big story, the family has apparently agreed then backed out of an interview multiple times and just stopped answering their phones. It goes over some of the youtube video that this kid did, then the cops perspective before stating that the family said people in government vehicles and suits were patrolling their house after the events lol

Gave a good drone shot footage of what the house, and backyard look like along with the "indent" that the crash left. But of course to make things spicy.....

They said that there is a camera in that yard to watch over some of their equipment, and apparently after reviewing the owner of the camera says it shows all the way up till the "crash" then the camera goes black for a couple of min before coming back on to just show the circular indent on the ground

:yeshrug:

And just to throw this out there since people on the internet been trying to go over that video all damn day lol

:mjlol:

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
How come aliens always fukkin round in Mexico skies? I seen hella footage of Dozens of UFOs in the air in Mexico,how come they never chilling in Florida?

bnew

Veteran
Daps
There are giant holes in the story. The main ones I noticed right away:

#1. The 911 call comes a full 40 minutes after the meteor sighting. If the UFO was the crashing meteor, then what was it doing for those extra 40 minutes? The UFO suddenly stopped crashing, chilled for 40 minutes, and then landed in a random suburb? It crashed in their front yard 40 minutes earlier and they took almost an hour to notice it?

#2. No one else in the neighborhood saw it. So you're saying this crashing UFO was so bright it was seen across 3 states, but in the VERY PLACE where it crash lands, it's not bright or loud enough to alert the whole neighborhood, just this one family? And all those people watching it across the sky, but none of them said the final destination was that neighborhood?

#3. This thing was flying though the sky going thousands miles an hour, but it crash-lands with just a depression in the ground?

#4. How the fukk would multiple 10-foot-tall aliens be engaged in interstellar travel in a ship so small it creates just a little depression in a front yard? Heck, even if it was just their equivalent of a rover or something, wouldn't the bare minimum size to accommodate multiple 10-foot tall creatures be quite a bit bigger than that?

I think the real explanation is obvious. People been talking about UFOs like crazy this week. When the meteor flashed across the sky, it created more UFO hysteria. Either this family decided to exploit that hysteria for clout and TV attention, saw something mundane and interpreted it wildly due to their own hysteria, or (my most likely explanation), someone decided to exploit the meteor sighting to play a prank on them. It's Vegas, people got weird costumes and set pieces all over. Someone played dress-up for laughs.

That would explain the 40-minute discrepancy. Either it took this family 40 minute to decide to set up their prank, or whoever played the prank on them took 40 minutes to make it over there.

yeah i'm skeptical of it too but as to point 3 & 4,advanced technology could be the reason impact was minimal and octopuses are large but can fit into small spaces.