:larryholmes: Seeing Your Older Siblings Fall Off

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
So, I'm 26, my brother is 28.

Son started working at 16, started copping all the fly shyt (during AF1s and throwback and jewelry craze). I borrowed son throwback shyt, and always made sure not to fukk it up right?

He started getting into debt (using an AMEX gold card while unemployed among other CCs)...started getting fukked over on ebay. hoes liked him cause of the fact he stayed fresh and had long ass hair. after hurricane katrina he left for Texas and started working for dell from age 22 to 27. he came here last year to start working for USPS. I find out recently son was clocking 50K when he was working for dell, NO college degree. nikka, :wtf:

yall think MY hairline bad...his is dead...but he on his monk shyt...and its :gag: his choice. son wears white ppl runners and sweats all the time. has an 03 (so he says) vette and that shyt stays fukked up...:smh:

so i took it and ran with it and my nephew will be next to stay fresh. the problem is, not staying with trends...but staying CLEAN hygenically. son cant even do that.

so i just been laying low in the cut...watching and learning. imma hate when i have to go that jordan route, but that's genetics. so he staying at home with my pops now and seems to have no direction. it's like son stays at work (he works long ass hours) but what the fukk do you have to show for it? my nikka spends like $400 monthly on fast food...popeyes especially. he ballooned to like 250 (6 ft 3) but now he like 205 due to the kind of work he does now. he used to be into weights and basketball but fell off. he just sloppy. he need to cut his fukking hair off. but you cant tell that nikka what to do. he just wants to live the rapper lifestyle, or act like he does. son dont even buy shyt for his niece and nephew (2 and 4)..:snoop: i mean shyt i stay copping shoes for my lil nikka, when i can. he dont even throw moms no money.... :smh:

I just be like :wtf: nikka if i was you i'd had a nice lil setup with all the fukking money he was making.

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
So, I'm 26, my brother is 28.

Son started working at 16, started copping all the fly shyt (during AF1s and throwback and jewelry craze). I borrowed son throwback shyt, and always made sure not to fukk it up right?

He started getting into debt (using an AMEX gold card while unemployed among other CCs)...started getting fukked over on ebay. hoes liked him cause of the fact he stayed fresh and had long ass hair. after hurricane katrina he left for Texas and started working for dell from age 22 to 27. he came here last year to start working for USPS. I find out recently son was clocking 50K when he was working for dell, NO college degree. nikka, :wtf:

yall think MY hairline bad...his is dead...but he on his monk shyt...and its :gag: his choice. son wears white ppl runners and sweats all the time. has an 03 (so he says) vette and that shyt stays fukked up...:smh:

so i took it and ran with it and my nephew will be next to stay fresh. the problem is, not staying with trends...but staying CLEAN hygenically. son cant even do that.

so i just been laying low in the cut...watching and learning. imma hate when i have to go that jordan route, but that's genetics. so he staying at home with my pops now and seems to have no direction. it's like son stays at work (he works long ass hours) but what the fukk do you have to show for it? my nikka spends like $400 monthly on fast food...popeyes especially. he ballooned to like 250 (6 ft 3) but now he like 205 due to the kind of work he does now. he used to be into weights and basketball but fell off. he just sloppy. he need to cut his fukking hair off. but you cant tell that nikka what to do. he just wants to live the rapper lifestyle, or act like he does. son dont even buy shyt for his niece and nephew (2 and 4)..:snoop: i mean shyt i stay copping shoes for my lil nikka, when i can. he dont even throw moms no money.... :smh:

I just be like :wtf: nikka if i was you i'd had a nice lil setup with all the fukking money he was making.

Damn ya brother fell off b smh

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
My older brother is 8 years older than me, always tried to emulate his style growin up cause he had the girls, the money and the cars. Everybody looked up to him as the hustla he was, but he would treat me like I was nothin always tryna boss me around for no reason n shyt, so we beefed a lil as I got older, now I :russ: cause he had to move back in with my moms and is wearin Ecko sweatshirts and still owns Lugz. I love my brother but I'm proud to have the last laugh... In the words of Heisenburg - "I won"

Daps
Reppin
NULL
thats me. got a younger brother who's doing well, sends pics of houses he's thinking of buying and i'm like damn, i'm not even close to that yet and i'm 31

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
im 24 lookin the best i been in my entire life

every year i seem to get more :win:

men are like wine

fukk following these kids and there feminine ways... the only time you will look :flabbynsick: is when you look like your TRYIN to stay with whatt hot...

i know i aint that old but i aint tryin to dress like these 16yr old high school kids fukk would i look like doin that?

nah im on another level than them... they see that im still fly without hoppin on there trends...

ive been on thos new shyt called "HYBRID" shorts..(im in CA summer all year round can get away with it.) i aint see no youngins wearing these or older heads... just me

then i stay with some solid color crew neck tees (v-necks:sitdown:)that are big enough that they aint huggin up on my body but they aint lookin like no long ass dress either.) sometimes i will rock some understated RVCA shirts...

and these shoes

vans-ratavulc-sh-fleece-blkdune-11-1-zoom.jpg

im up to date but i make it my own...

bithces constantly give me the :shaq:

LEAD DONT FOLLOW

:stylin:
lol at the low top wallies. wow

Angel On The Rag

I'm bloody hungry!!
Daps
Reppin
Tampax Warehouse