:larryholmes: Seeing Your Older Siblings Fall Off

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
It's nothing like seeing nikkas you used to look up to falling off and having no more fukks left to give. shyt is like disappointment city

:snoop:

OPTiMO

SamsoniteMan
Daps
Reppin
From the Bay to Central CA
It's nothing like seeing nikkas you used to look up to falling off and having no more fukks left to give. shyt is like disappointment city

:snoop:

:damn: really tho

i used to brag in like elementary/middle school like "yo my brothers pick me up :pachaha:"

then in high school (11th grade i think) this mufkcer got arrested right infront of my school for some outstanding warrant :shaq2: thats the minute i knew that i have to carry the swag legacy on, this dude lost it hard

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
:damn: really tho

i used to brag in like elementary/middle school like "yo my brothers pick me up :pachaha:"

then in high school (11th grade i think) this mufkcer got arrested right infront of my school for some outstanding warrant :shaq2: thats the minute i knew that i have to carry the swag legacy on, this dude lost it hard

Man I feel you on the whole carrying the swag legacy shyt.

Older nikkas fukking up and you gotta man up for the rest of the family on some you can't break us type shyt.

brickfare

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
north north
:russ: once i hit 28 im rockin sweats and t shirts and wont give a fukk

you cant stay "hip" forever. at a certain point i hope i wont care
only child turning 30 next year and i swear i'm almost out of fukks to give

unless the situation calls for something else, my go to dress these days is a white tee (undershirt), some dark wash straight leg jeans and some understated kicks

OPTiMO

SamsoniteMan
Daps
Reppin
only child turning 30 next year and i swear i'm almost out of fukks to give

unless the situation calls for something else, my go to dress these days is a white tee (undershirt), some dark wash straight leg jeans and some understated kicks

bruh i feel like at a certain age, u gotta let go of that stupid shyt, or you're gonna look like a Second Childhood ass person. just do whats comfortable, dont try to get into some shyt thats "in" now or u gonna like like that old dude tryna be young

just wear shyt u like

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
:bryan:

im the youngest.

dont ever ask ya younger siblings for advice on girls, fashion, music, or anything like that

it got me lookin at my bro like :to:

Im the youngest too.
My older bro is still the man, real talk he is more of "that nikka" than our own pops. Bruh stay winning, he's flyin me out to chill with him next month.

Got my sister a job at his old place when she wasnt doin shyt of nothing and on the verge of droppin out of high school, then moved up to being the supervisor of their department like a week later :russ:

No college education, got hella side hustles. I been gave up on trying to be the "successful child", that nikka stays swaggin on me and my sisters ambitions :deadrose:

Non Sequitur

Creep.
Daps
Reppin
The 3rd Degree
man...

when i was liittle my big brother was a boss. i would try to copy all his shyt, try to steal his cd's, dress like him, all that shyt

nowadays this dude is lookin real :wow:

I just cleaned out clothes from my closet i dont wear and gave em to my mom to take to goodwill... then i see my bro with my old shirt on like :whoo: i guess mom let him pick thru it

this dude askin me, "so uh... where'd u buy that belt dog?" "what shops u goin too?"all that

its like man... when i was little this dude was king... now he's tryna ask ME for pointers? :whoo:

shyts fukked up

Daaaaammmmnn...

My situation is exactly the same. :ohlawd:

And my little cousins and nephews look up to me like that and I know I'm next :sadcam:

stealthbomber

cruising at 30,000
Daps
Reppin
the best coast
im the oldest brother :win:

my lil bro just graduated high school this year and i stay keeping him up to date with the new piff :win:

i got this lil nikka :bow: at my feet :win:

nikkas 25 and under out chea winning :win:

i know we'll fall off one day tho :to:

OPTiMO

SamsoniteMan
Daps
Reppin
Daaaaammmmnn...

My situation is exactly the same. :ohlawd:

And my little cousins and nephews look up to me like that and I know I'm next :sadcam:

:damn:

thats why im gonna back out of the game and not care

i see my nieces lookin at me, idolizing the swag (no pedo for u weird dudes), but one day it will come crushing down and you gonna be some old dude rocking young dude stuff, lookin like an old dude rockin young dude stuff :bryan:

i dont wanna get old brehs

OC's finest

All Star
Daps
this thread is some real shyt lol. cracks me up too.

io can't relate cuz i aint got older siblings, but i see this in ppl from my old stomping grounds n hs's n shyt.