:larryholmes: Seeing Your Older Siblings Fall Off

Mantle Drunk

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
I would agree with this thread but on the 4th of July I challenged my brother who's 33 to a race and he beat me:lolbron:

Peak

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Eldest sibling, just turned 31; caught the attention of a PYT while at the store. Couldn't have been older than 18. As I'm not a creep just passed it up on the knowledge I still got it.

:obama:

Boutdatlife

Shoe & music connoisseur
Daps
Reppin
DMV
im the oldest :win: just turned 21 this year

Edit: my sister 22 be we aint grown up togther and she was a damn nerd

That means she Probably gonna be bad:mjpls:

My wardrobe these days consists of fitted crew neck t-shirts, I have several colors, and some semi-faded jeans.

i used to be really fashion concious, but fashion now is pretty boring and pretentious.

:comeon:

You might get tired of keeping up but fashion ain't never boring. Especially when you get on that grown man swag :ahh:

The thing is to buy what you like and not try always follow trends. I might buy what's in season but I really don't follow trends. I might buy loafers but I'm not tucking my shirt in on one side or popping my collar:huhldup:

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Eldest sibling, just turned 31; caught the attention of a PYT while at the store. Couldn't have been older than 18. As I'm not a creep just passed it up on the knowledge I still got it.

:obama:

This is all we have left man :sadcam:

still feels great though :pachaha:

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
:mjpls: My older sisters were never on...so I didn't have a chance to see them fall off.

:russ: Nahhh I'm kidding...they are both young so they are still doing their thing.
They'll be :flabbynsick: status eventually.....then it'll be my time to shine :win:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Eldest here. fukked around a bit but I'm recovering. Got a good job and will have a better one soon. My little brothers doin' well too so it's all good.

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
Ima middle child but my brother flabby not sick doe. See my brother is hood built. He was a skinny nikka before but he went to the gym and got big arms. After a while he got lazy and just started drinking the protein shake without going gym what made his stomach :flabbynsick: . His hairline still strong, swag on point but my pops doe....damn he fell off. Went back home for the 4th and dude was

large_larry-holmes-car.JPG

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
im 24 lookin the best i been in my entire life

every year i seem to get more :win:

men are like wine

fukk following these kids and there feminine ways... the only time you will look :flabbynsick: is when you look like your TRYIN to stay with whatt hot...

i know i aint that old but i aint tryin to dress like these 16yr old high school kids fukk would i look like doin that?

nah im on another level than them... they see that im still fly without hoppin on there trends...

ive been on thos new shyt called "HYBRID" shorts..(im in CA summer all year round can get away with it.) i aint see no youngins wearing these or older heads... just me

then i stay with some solid color crew neck tees (v-necks:sitdown:)that are big enough that they aint huggin up on my body but they aint lookin like no long ass dress either.) sometimes i will rock some understated RVCA shirts...

and these shoes

vans-ratavulc-sh-fleece-blkdune-11-1-zoom.jpg

im up to date but i make it my own...

bithces constantly give me the :shaq:

LEAD DONT FOLLOW

:stylin:

EffedUp

Pugs get lonely too...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cincinnati, OH
Man...:snoop:

My brother is 8 yrs. older than me (I'm currently 27) and I've always looked up to him. I thought he had the coolest friends. I saw dude as a playa growing up since he had the best kind of chicks. He's knocked down twins, cuties, hoodrats and even the smartest chick in his HS was feenin' him. Basically he could pull any chick he wanted to. My sis is three years older than him and her friends from when they were in HS (seniors) wanted him (freshman but already with a full beard so he looked older :boss:)
I seen this shyt coming (years in the making lol). After this bytch burned him 9 yrs. ago (had a baby that wasn't his) my bro been fukked up. Slowly he starts making dumb decision here and there. Now, he's been with his current broad for like 3 yrs. When I first met her, she was fine as hell, nice and thick with a big ole ass. Now she's just fat, lazy and with no damn job. Everybody telling this nikka she ain't no good but he don't wanna listen. He's rented an apartment for both of them on two separate occasions. This nikka's struggling with debt (even before her) and carries a full-time and part-time job while this bytch sits on her ass all day watching a dog and some lil girl that ain't even hers (long story in itself - still can't figure out what's really going on there). My brother has even lied to our momma trying to protect someone not worth protecting. shyt won't end well brehs. :to:

Grand Cru Boo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk New Yawk
I can relate to this all too well

im the youngest ( 3 older brothers)

My brother closet to my age ( 2 1/2 years older than me) is doing his thing (married, child, career) but Ive never been close to him ( I dont think Ive ever chilled with him)

my other brother (8 years older) is married but this guy mind is in the matrix. when I was younger I always thought " i never want to be like my older borther" this nikka is a functioning alcoholic. I always wonder how this nikka could run through red bulls and still go work a 12 hour shift until I got older. now im slowing falling into the same b.s

my eldest brother( 11 years older) used to be the man ( hooped, son was so nice at it) but he fell off, went to a junior college instead of a d1 and after that went down hill

damn typing this, im starting to realize that my fam has issues smh

Daps
Oldest :win:

But I be tryna keep my little brother (7) hip. He becoming an Xbox nerd and I don't like that shyt or his little fakkit ass friends. I buy him new shoes when my mother won't and I'm still teaching him how to talk to girls

I already got that shyt down packed so it ain't no reverting and needing his help

sign him up to play sports...it will make him healthy, athletic (which will get him chicks) and more social (which will get him more chicks)...

preferably a sport that girls are drawn too...like basketball. Or get him into a boxing so he can defend himself.

OPTiMO

SamsoniteMan
Daps
Reppin
From the Bay to Central CA
:wow: im glad im not alone on this one

dude just texted me
"whatsup bro? u wanna hangout?"

man :damn: this is the dude who taught me how to fight... now this dude is 32 living with his homeboy working at a hotel :ld: simping a fat colombian broad asking me how to text her. wearing my old shoes.

Peak

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:wow: im glad im not alone on this one

dude just texted me
"whatsup bro? u wanna hangout?"

man :damn: this is the dude who taught me how to fight... now this dude is 32 living with his homeboy working at a hotel :ld: simping a fat colombian broad asking me how to text her. wearing my old shoes.

:pachaha::dead:

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
I'm 2nd oldest. I'm still the prettiest female sibling, but my career took a big hit & hasn't recovered yet. All the other siblings pity me. Winter holidays are toughest.