:larryholmes: Seeing Your Older Siblings Fall Off

ItalianoCAC

Spaghetti Slurping WOP
Daps
Reppin
South Philly...all day everyday!
My brother is 8 years older than me, ending his 3rd marriage soon.

Thats still my dude and he taught me how to get bytches but its funny as hell that we older now and he has the worst luck with these women

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
:russ: once i hit 28 im rockin sweats and t shirts and wont give a fukk

you cant stay "hip" forever. at a certain point i hope i wont care

Youngsters getting dressed up to spend 8 minutes at the grocery store. :beli: At 32, if im not going to someones house or a function its camo cargo shorts and a silly ass t shirt.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
I feel the same way. Always talking about hook him up. :wtf: My nikka, hook ME up.

DalMem

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
man...

when i was liittle my big brother was a boss. i would try to copy all his shyt, try to steal his cd's, dress like him, all that shyt

nowadays this dude is lookin real :wow:

I just cleaned out clothes from my closet i dont wear and gave em to my mom to take to goodwill... then i see my bro with my old shirt on like :whoo: i guess mom let him pick thru it

this dude askin me, "so uh... where'd u buy that belt dog?" "what shops u goin too?"all that

its like man... when i was little this dude was king... now he's tryna ask ME for pointers? :whoo:

shyts fukked up

LOL

I going through the same thing with my big brother. As a kid, I looked up to him. Now he just act like a lame simp loser.

I can't even stand that nikka now. :pacspit:

YBE

Banned
Daps
this thread hit close to home :wow:

i used to be :whoo: towards my younger nephews in sports. taught them pretty much everything they know. now they're 18-19 & I'm 24 :flabbynsick: I'm still young but, after spending 3 years eating cheesesteaks & hoagies I got :flabbynsick: as hell

nikkas straight zooming by me :sadcam:

doing the same moves i used to do :gladbron:

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
this thread hit close to home :wow:

i used to be :whoo: towards my younger nephews in sports. taught them pretty much everything they know. now they're 18-19 & I'm 24 :flabbynsick: I'm still young but, after spending 3 years eating cheesesteaks & hoagies I got :flabbynsick: as hell

nikkas straight zooming by me :sadcam:

doing the same moves i used to do :gladbron:

Is that your little girl in your avi?

RadaMillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, Uganda
I over heard my oldest brother talking to a single mom on the phone and it absolutely tore me up, dude is in his early 30's but became a simp talking about buying a teddy bear for the kid next time he visits her and calling her sweet heart, baby, booboo :sadbron:

I swear it took me back when I used to look at this guy in admiration, telling all my hommies how this nygga stays winning under all weathers and now the transition was akin to ur favorite athlete getting cancer.

I don't wanna be :flabbynsick:

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
I'm the older brother, still swaggin on the younger ones :dj2:

nikkas better appreciate the gawd

Avion

The Man in the Mask
Daps
Reppin
The Carolinas
I grew up with a lot of older cousins who were like brothers and sisters to me. Some of em fell off crazy. One of them is the fukking DEFINITION of :flabbynsick: these days. The nikka moved around to like 3 different colleges before finally dropping out, getting fat as hell, marrying some obese white girl, and joining the military. The nikka is like 28 with nothing to show for it. He was always a little weird growing up, but I never thought he'd fall off so hard/fast :huhldup:

Fmju

Fixture
Daps
Reppin
PG
Oldest :win:

But I be tryna keep my little brother (7) hip. He becoming an Xbox nerd and I don't like that shyt or his little fakkit ass friends. I buy him new shoes when my mother won't and I'm still teaching him how to talk to girls

I already got that shyt down packed so it ain't no reverting and needing his help

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I'm the oldest (got a little sister that's 3.5 yrs younger than me, no brothers) but I was always a nerd anyway (and less popular than her) so :manny: .

Even so people say I look younger than her.

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
Oldest :win:

But I be tryna keep my little brother (7) hip. He becoming an Xbox nerd and I don't like that shyt or his little fakkit ass friends.

Im kinda going thru the same thang with my lil bro. Slime in his early teens and he still on that video game, nerdy wave. Aint nothing wrong with that tho.

Im just waiting for him to turn 16. Before I sit him down, and give him that Greek God Game, nikka gon be turnt out after im done giving him that pimp knowledge. He gon be straight :stylin: on these young hoes