LARGE delectable titty 29yr old Daughter of Florida politican arrested for $300K PPP loan scam

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
She tried to hit the jwet them crackers done bammed her ass

18 months ain't that bad but that restitution lol

Get creative hoe

Baby daddy stuck with a new born lol p*ssy ass hoe

18 months is cake ... if you single with no kids ..

Yeah she gone have to get sent to reap that 300K . Bustin big triccs

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
Robin Hood stole gave to the people. It is more likely that someone who scammed for PPP was just flat out Robbin the hood.

These folks turn them loans in the lambos and trinkets. Nothing about that helps the rest of us. And I am waiting for the house of cards to fall, my dude.

you completely ducced my post . More likely ain’t absolute ... like I said, even if there was a magical Robinhood out there, you’d still want breh in prison .

nikkas be wishing slavery on blk men for white collar nonviolent crimes .

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
you completely ducced my post . More likely ain’t absolute ... like I said, even if there was a magical Robinhood out there, you’d still want breh in prison .

nikkas be wishing slavery on blk men for white collar nonviolent crimes .
:gucci:Bruh, the Robinhood is a hypothetical. If there was, I say let him rock. If im stealing from folks, rich or no, just to buy shyt for myself? Nobody should stick up for my dumb ass. Its the game.

If these PPP folks aint suddenly turning that cash into something thats worth the risk, why would I defend them? They took the chance, lost, and going to jail. If I fukk around and steal hundreds of thousands or millions, I would hope its to go somewhere with zero extradition and leave sacks of cash for folks I know who would need it in the meantime, not stunt on the gram. Show me the Robinhood and I will adjust my POV accordingly.

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
:gucci:Bruh, the Robinhood is a hypothetical. If there was, I say let him rock. If im stealing from folks, rich or no, just to buy shyt for myself? Nobody should stick up for my dumb ass. Its the game.

If these PPP folks aint suddenly turning that cash into something thats worth the risk, why would I defend them? They took the chance, lost, and going to jail. If I fukk around and steal hundreds of thousands or millions, I would hope its to go somewhere with zero extradition and leave sacks of cash for folks I know who would need it in the meantime, not stunt on the gram. Show me the Robinhood and I will adjust my POV accordingly.

Well yeah this bytch stole 300K , anybody hitting for that amount was most likely on some clout demon shyt

I know lots of ppl that hit for 20K or so and really made businesses , regardless if it was selling food or doing lashes etc .
It would be fucced up to see the ppl who made the most out of the bandemic, in prison .

cuz Lori Laughler or whatever the bytch name is, she still out