LARGE delectable titty 29yr old Daughter of Florida politican arrested for $300K PPP loan scam

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
My only disagreement would be more so about whether the government cares to track down everybody.

I'd agree, but the numbers add up to a staggering amount. In one small town there's over 28 million dollars paid out in PPP. The government will definitely try to concoct a way to retrieve their losses, but I don't think it'll be in the form of a manhunt.

It takes awhile for the government to catch up to people not paying taxes and things like that as well, and they don't necessarily do a manhunt for them either. I think they'll just attach fines to people's checks like people who owe child support until its paid back in full

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What kind of hating ass shyt is this? :hhh:
:gucci:Hating? I don’t like scammers and thieves. In theory that money should have done a lot of good but a lot of folks from high and low places took the cash and ran to do bomb ass shyt with it. Meanwhile I can point to a half dozen store fronts just on my block that went under within the first few months of the pandemic. Whether or not their owners applied, they should have had that money.

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
I think you’re confusing with PPP with UAP like a lot of people.

no I’m not. I know ppl that did it . Unemployment scam was like 50K+ . PPP most people just hit for $20K because lacc of business bank accounts and easier underwriting . Shout out prestamos. If y’all know y’all know

what nikka from Cali can say anything I just posted is a lie????? Exactly, all facts

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
People get knocked on their taxes 5-10 years down the line? This is going to be a slow methodical process. It’s not going to happen overnight. They just passed a bill in Congress that allocates more resources to recoup this money so they can allocate it for spending initiatives. This will be the new norm.

now I can’t deny that at all . I’m talking about the nikkas that was waiting on the grand round up . It’s waaay too many ppl to round up , gone take years

King Poetic

Sagittarius KingPin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pacific Ocean
:mjlol: She really thought if u tell the GOVERNMENT u have 18/20 employees they won’t follow up on that

:francis: U gone to prison for almost 2 years and your child has no one

worthless hoe

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My only disagreement would be more so about whether the government cares to track down everybody.

They do and tt's not hard. Most idiots who did this used their real names and info. I expect they will crank up enforcement after this tax season cause folks will get caught up in more lies and their taxes wont match up to what they used to claim the ppp loans.

The info is public and there are people already doing the governments work for them on websites pointing out potentially fraudulent loans. If citizens can easily do this with limited info the govt can as well. What I do see happening though is them sending out letters to everyone they flag as suspicious who took below a certain threshold (Say 50K) and offering them a chance to pay it back (or provide more proof of their business) to avoid prosecution. The smart ones will take the deal. But they are really just getting started with cracking down on folks who took this money. Like others have pointed out they just hired a bunch of folks to look into this. IRS can come after you 5 to 10 years down the line. They got time.

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
Welcome back:salute:

imma tone down my rhetoric cuz I be saying some outta line shyt . shyt that really hurt these nikkas

still pressin lines tho . These nikkas talk that hot shyt but don’t even know what pepper spray and tear gas feel like . Fascinated by the thug life yet hate thug nikkas . Crazy