LARGE delectable titty 29yr old Daughter of Florida politican arrested for $300K PPP loan scam

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
I thought you had to go through a bank in order to get a PPP loan? I would assume the bank and government are working together on this. I assume if you want PPP forgiveness you probably need to give more documentation.

if you got $20K from the government , just make the shyt bubble and pay it bacc . No need for documentation for forgiveness.

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
that's not smart if all of that can't be traced back to W2's.

Shorty not smart.. and she stole 300k.

Use the EIN to sign up for Electronic Wage Reporting . Create the W2s and the W3 .... only thing is you gone be on the hook for all the employer taxes on Form 940/941 and the federal withheld ... yeah it’s looking ugly

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are folks out here snitching? I can't imagine the govt having enough resources to investigate and uncover these details on their own:
Court documents showed she paid 22 people, including a school bus driver and a security guard, about $1,300 every two weeks. Once they cashed the checks, the “employees" kept $300 and returned the rest to Holness.
Someone DEFINITELY told on her. I wonder if they were already suspicious of her activities? That should have been a fool proof scam.

The True HD

Billionaire
Daps
Reppin
Ft. Loudy | 🇯🇲
Damn it’s crazy cause I live local to where they are in Ft. Lauderdale n follow her on IG, when I heard a few months back she had gotten a PPP and may have falsified employees I’m like damn, her pops really had it sweeped under the rug….

:francis:

Da gov got unlimited time…

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
:gucci:Hating? I don’t like scammers and thieves. In theory that money should have done a lot of good but a lot of folks from high and low places took the cash and ran to do bomb ass shyt with it. Meanwhile I can point to a half dozen store fronts just on my block that went under within the first few months of the pandemic. Whether or not their owners applied, they should have had that money.

if somebody scammed and was legit Robin Hood you’d want him in prison too . Y’all gone be sicc when the house of cards in this country fall . Y’all care too much

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
I'd agree, but the numbers add up to a staggering amount. In one small town there's over 28 million dollars paid out in PPP. The government will definitely try to concoct a way to retrieve their losses, but I don't think it'll be in the form of a manhunt.

It takes awhile for the government to catch up to people not paying taxes and things like that as well, and they don't necessarily do a manhunt for them either. I think they'll just attach fines to people's checks like people who owe child support until its paid back in full

exactly . They prolly more inclined to just levy and garnish ppl wages . So the ppl gone be working for crumbs for yeeeeears . IRS don’t get that $ bacc by restitution most likely ... that’s a lot of $

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
Are folks out here snitching? I can't imagine the govt having enough resources to investigate and uncover these details on their own:
Court documents showed she paid 22 people, including a school bus driver and a security guard, about $1,300 every two weeks. Once they cashed the checks, the “employees" kept $300 and returned the rest to Holness.
Yes they are snitching is what I think too. I bet when they find one they'll offer to give them a lesser sentence in exchange for telling on people who also did it

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
if somebody scammed and was legit Robin Hood you’d want him in prison too . Y’all gone be sicc when the house of cards in this country fall . Y’all care too much
Robin Hood stole gave to the people. It is more likely that someone who scammed for PPP was just flat out Robbin the hood.

These folks turn them loans in the lambos and trinkets. Nothing about that helps the rest of us. And I am waiting for the house of cards to fall, my dude.