LARGE delectable titty 29yr old Daughter of Florida politican arrested for $300K PPP loan scam

hatealot

Banned
Daps
now i see why polticians be forcing their kid to go to College and shyt...:snoop:

Boss Lady

@amarajulianna_ ‍‍❤️
•Licensed Real Estate Agent Credit Repair
•Tradelines @tradelinesandcreditrepair_
@gotmilfclothing x @milflasheswww.tradelinesandcreditrepair.com
Lmao.

You can't make this shytnup. Everyone using the same hustle template.

Boss Lady Check.
LLC Check.
Credit Repair Check.
Lash Business Check.

But I'm sounding like a hater cuz there's alot of women out there doing it legit. So imma fall back

UWasntThere

Superstar
Daps
People get knocked on their taxes 5-10 years down the line? This is going to be a slow methodical process. It’s not going to happen overnight. They just passed a bill in Congress that allocates more resources to recoup this money so they can allocate it for spending initiatives. This will be the new norm.
Recoup? Majority of this money is gone. Scammers blow money fast af. You can’t squeeze blood out of a turnip

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I thought I was tripping. That makeup ehhh. but she a bit big to me.

Edit... Found video of her, naaahhh she aint worth the headache.

Nobody is worth the headache. She should’ve been smarter than this

prior to this incident, I would’ve definitely shot my babies all over her makeup

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
Daddy kinda looks like Ben Vereen.

She alternates between looking Black American and Dominican....

I'm getting Caribbean vibes as well
200.gif

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Recoup? Majority of this money is gone. Scammers blow money fast af. You can’t squeeze blood out of a turnip

A lot of those scammers usually rely on federal assistance breh.. Housing vouchers, medical vouchers, food vouchers and etc.. If you end up owing money for fraud and you're depending on the government for your essentials, they maybe fcked..

Even if you a breh who owns a home and got a PPP fraudulently.. They'll probably let you live, but they'll put a lien on the house.. Now they'll be stuck in that home until the day they die..

This is far from over..