LARGE delectable titty 29yr old Daughter of Florida politican arrested for $300K PPP loan scam

SnugglesDaBear

Superstar
Daps
no they ain’t . He just another BLM yet I love Cops ass nikka

I ain’t seen one person in SoCal get knocced yet and everybody got 20K easy
People get knocked on their taxes 5-10 years down the line? This is going to be a slow methodical process. It’s not going to happen overnight. They just passed a bill in Congress that allocates more resources to recoup this money so they can allocate it for spending initiatives. This will be the new norm.

Dreamchaser

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Are folks out here snitching? I can't imagine the govt having enough resources to investigate and uncover these details on their own:
Court documents showed she paid 22 people, including a school bus driver and a security guard, about $1,300 every two weeks. Once they cashed the checks, the “employees" kept $300 and returned the rest to Holness.
I thought you had to go through a bank in order to get a PPP loan? I would assume the bank and government are working together on this. I assume if you want PPP forgiveness you probably need to give more documentation.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Are folks out here snitching? I can't imagine the govt having enough resources to investigate and uncover these details on their own:
Court documents showed she paid 22 people, including a school bus driver and a security guard, about $1,300 every two weeks. Once they cashed the checks, the “employees" kept $300 and returned the rest to Holness.
Underestimate the IRS brehs.. they hired thousands of people in a contract for like 5 years for PPP loan fraud.

And there is a snitch line btw :mjlol: