Lame nikka encounter

Daps
OP I guess this didnt' turn out like you wanted :pachaha:

This was petty like a woman

nikka out here trying to be the volume and fashion police :why:

Had a problem with another man because he didn't subscribe to some made up noise ordinance dude got in his head and didn't dress how he liked.:snoop:

I refuse to believe nikkas like this really exist.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How I miss this :russ: OP prob one of them nikkas gettin on his soapbox about c00ns and look at his actions lol Fake ass nikkas disgust me.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
So to summarize you didnt approve of how this dude dress or behaved so you tried to embarrass him for the entertainment of some cacs?

"Gurrll he talks too loud":wrist::mjlol:

Why the next man living got you in your feelings to the point you have to make a scene and "expose" him lol.

Insecure fakkit shyt :hhh:

Got a feeling this is all :duck: tho.

This has happened to me a few times in Seattle. It's mostly women..they usually do it when they are intimidated by a confident so they make it their goal to chip away at you and troll...that's to be expected.

I immediately lose respect for a dude who trys this hoe shyt...

Once I lost weight and started playing guitar in public I noticed brehs trying that passive aggressive shyt towards me.

Its usually them trying to expose me and see if I actually can play my guitar or I'm carrying it for show.

Next is usually them lames do is try to assert dominance...make a joke or wanting to "steal your guitar"....this gets magnified when women are around..

-Was sitting with my african friend(female) and out of nowhere at the park some tall older nikka comes and does this karate bullshyt in front of us...I felt this was a challenge so I went up to him and was

"What was that? :gladbron:"

He said "taekwondo:mjpls:
(I thought taekwondo was all kicks but whatever..I just asked mainly to show him I saw his ass and wasn't scared..this was something where it was a clear challenge ..dude like 5 feet in front of us:pachaha: )

I usually just lowkey let the lame know I know what they're doing and they stop always.

I've never been tested when I'm with my actual chick..though:jbhmm:

Next is the false praise

"Damn I bet you get all the hoes:gladbron:.."

"Where the broads at ??:gladbron:"

"You look like you're from a hardcore city:gladbron:".

Last time this happened some mixed breed nikka from West Seattle of all places is trolling me...

This might be a new thread topic:jbhmm:

Last edited:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
nikka out here trying to be the volume and fashion police :why:

Had a problem with another man because he didn't subscribe to some made up noise ordinance dude got in his head and didn't dress how he liked.:snoop:

I refuse to believe nikkas like this really exist.
Oh they do...I'm thankful for the experiences too..it's necessary for me if I want to continue a music career..

It reeks of insecurity to where you really don't need to do much...

Was walking and it was some sand cac walking with a black chick on a friday night and does some juke shyt in front of me and laughs and I just said

"You're cool !!!:gladbron:"

These lame nikkas show they insecurity..that sand cac most likely ain't get p*ssy and turned that bytch off.....and as men we need to do everything in out power to not be emotional...I refuse to let some lame nikka get me off center.

Last edited:

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:why:
Nothing’s better than subtlety (or not subtlety) shytting on cacs... and I reject the idea that blacks don’t see “outsiders” as a threat.
You didn't shyt on the white folks in your scenario.

Let me rephrase, most Black people do not see white people as a threat.

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
You didn't shyt on the white folks in your scenario.

Let me rephrase, most Black people do not see white people as a threat.
They weren’t acting like asses:yeshrug:
They way he was loud talking, excessively using the n word, and pretending he was some sort of boss nikka, when he is really a lost nikka in need of direction rubbed me the wrong way, and I don’t regret a thing.

Everyone else present was chill...

:obama:
I respect y’all defending his lying, c00nin, skinny white girl lovin ass. Unconditional support is a step in the right direction.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
They weren’t acting like asses:yeshrug:
They way he was loud talking, excessively using the n word, and pretending he was some sort of boss nikka, when he is really a lost nikka in need of direction rubbed me the wrong way, and I don’t regret a thing.

Everyone else present was chill...

:obama:
I respect y’all defending his lying, c00nin, skinny white girl lovin ass. Unconditional support is a step in the right direction.
Well that's what bullies do

You did it because you sensed he was weaker...nothing more.

You let some dude who you think is beneath you rub you the wrong way?

:mjlol: