Lamar Jackson is the MVP

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps

Bringing this back up just to be messy plus the bball conversation is boring and stupid

“oooooh oooooh ooooh, the lakers lost a random game on a random night in December against a random team and their season is over, though there’s still like 1000 games left to play for 5 more months”:sadcam:

Man fukk out of here :mjlol:

I thought yall were over it

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Shameless cocksucker.

He should be fired.
Where else do you keep your job after being so wrong, so often?
Unfortunately, sports talk radio is more entertainment based these days than being right or wrong.

ESPN would desperately love to have him back eventhough he got "fired" the last go around.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Bringing this back up just to be messy plus the bball conversation is boring and stupid
If you gonna bring it back up, why not use updated stats? Which is why that stan account is on bullshyt. It posted that 17hrs ago to help their narrative instead of taking the time to do update stats.
3eadc7887c05b2ee722dd7b7f8ead1fd.png

Now that looks much closer. 5 more tds, 5 more pts on rating, over 400 more yards, better average and percent than what you posted for Lamar :mjgrin:
Maybe Purdy will play this week while Lamar sits to widen the gap to help ur case more :mjlol:

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you gonna bring it back up, why not use updated stats? Which is why that stan account is on bullshyt. It posted that 17hrs ago to help their narrative instead of taking the time to do update stats.
3eadc7887c05b2ee722dd7b7f8ead1fd.png

Now that looks much closer. 5 more tds, 5 more pts on rating, over 400 more yards, better average and percent than what you posted for Lamar :mjgrin:
Maybe Purdy will play this week while Lamar sits to widen the gap to help ur case more :mjlol:

The fact that multiple teammates within the same unit can be in the running for MVP should disqualify both.
Purdy not even the MVP within his own team

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Kind of a self ether argument for some

The passing stats WERE trash. But proponents said ‘oh nah stats don’t say it all’

Then he throws 5 TDs and those same proponents are ‘See!! What you say now!’

Well, yea, so you agree passing stats matter :wtf:

I’m glad he finished with a bang and the numbers leveled up some. Otherwise this was gonna be the most ‘team award’ MVP of all time

Even as it stands, it’s a lil light. 24td, 3600 yards :huhldup: To argue otherwise is prisoner of the moment. And they gotta win the chip. Otherwise people will look back on his MVP confused af

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps

The passing stats WERE trash. But proponents said ‘oh nah stats don’t say it all’

I’m glad he finished with a bang and the numbers leveled up some. Otherwise this was gonna be the most ‘team award’ MVP of all time

Even as it stands, it’s a lil light. 24td, 3600 yards :huhldup: To argue otherwise is prisoner of the moment. And they gotta win the chip. Otherwise people will look back on his MVP confused af
I then go back to my earlier argument.
You cant discount his rushing stats to fit your narrative :manny:
Anyone who only wants to look at qb stats and not account for rushing stats for a QB that runs more than the normal qb, is arguing for MVP in bad faith and probably a Purdy/49er stan. :manny:

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Yea, casuals online would be confused.

Majority of active and former player + coaches are going with Lamar
MVP = Most Valuable Player
Not the best statistical player

Lamar's MVP is defined by how valuable he is to the best team in the NFL (defeating great teams like Lions, Rams, 49'ers, and Dolphins)...while being the best player on the field shytting on the other MVP candidates.

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I then go back to my earlier argument.

Anyone who only wants to look at qb stats and not account for rushing stats for a QB that runs more than the normal qb, is arguing for MVP in bad faith and probably a Purdy/49er stan. :manny:

For the 49'ers to win the SB against a team like the Ravens or the Brown...they'll need to take the ball outta Purdy's hands and allow CMC to control the game. That boy good, but he ain't no MVP

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps

Lamar's MVP is defined by how valuable he is to the best team in the NFL (defeating great teams like Lions, Rams, 49'ers, and Dolphins)...while being the best player on the field shytting on the other MVP candidates.
Richard Sherman is one of the few I've seen steady trying to die on only looking at the stats and nothing else hill. Even win Keyshawn was like "but look at the eye test and the affect Lamar has" Sherm would just go "STATS!!!" when he was pushing Purdy as MVP. After Lamar had that 5 td game with like 400 yards passing he saying he pushing for CMC as MVP now.

Braman

Superstar
Daps

That’s cute n all but the real ‘casual’ is the people who can’t respect history and instead go off emotion. I can’t take folk like you serious.

Historically, an MVP IS a statistical award. It’s a conmbo if the best statistical performance on the best teams. And if you’re playing well, it will translate statistically. Without fail. Go back as far as you want.

Folk like you are gotdamn narcissists. ‘Forget stats just base it off my eye test :hhh:

Man fukk ya eye test :heh:

Stats is how we judge players across years and have a baseline, contrast, etc. In every sport that’s count stats and what do ya know that’s all of em

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Richard Sherman is one of the few I've seen steady trying to die on only looking at the stats and nothing else hill. Even win Keyshawn was like "but look at the eye test and the affect Lamar has" Sherm would just go "STATS!!!" when he was pushing Purdy as MVP. After Lamar had that 5 td game with like 400 yards passing he saying he pushing for CMC as MVP now.

That fact that CMC had a productive game and the 49'ers still lost....valuable :mjlol: