Lamar Jackson is the MVP

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
So the defense has nothing to do with it? Lol.

Lamar is playing his best ball....but the defense has been answering the call.

Oh no doubt but the Ravens have had good to elite defenses most of their history and deserve credit but Lamar has hit another gear especially combining his athleticism and improved pocket passing

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
When Lamar is dialed in he is damn near unbeatable.

You clamp his receivers down and he is simply going to out run your whole defense.

Congrats to breh. My Steelers have had success against Lamar but I will be the first to say generally is not his fault. His team will either drop passes or the defense will have a complete failure

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
When Lamar is dialed in he is damn near unbeatable.

You clamp his receivers down and he is simply going to out run your whole defense.

Congrats to breh. My Steelers have had success against Lamar but I will be the first to say generally is not his fault. His team will either drop passes or the defense will have a complete failure

Lamar bout to fukk it up

Giants ODB byke:mjlit:

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

"Eating Habits and Studying Problems? Lamar doesn't have any weight or stamina issues. It's funny how when players negotiate, all of a sudden they're considered problematic. Collusion happened at the top because he doesn't have an agent. The NFL sent all of their "correspondence" (ESPN, Rich Eisen) the new message that "Lamar isn't playing ball, he is a problem"."

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps

"Eating Habits and Studying Problems? Lamar doesn't have any weight or stamina issues. It's funny how when players negotiate, all of a sudden they're considered problematic. Collusion happened at the top because he doesn't have an agent. The NFL sent all of their "correspondence" (ESPN, Rich Eisen) the new message that "Lamar isn't playing ball, he is a problem"."

Didnt Lamar have to sorta call Schefter out on twitter because he was one of the insiders spreading bs (mouthpiece for teams) about what he wanted in his contract? :jbhmm:

Edit: Found it

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

Bringing this back up just to be messy plus the bball conversation is boring and stupid

“oooooh oooooh ooooh, the lakers lost a random game on a random night in December against a random team and their season is over, though there’s still like 1000 games left to play for 5 more months”:sadcam:

Man fukk out of here :mjlol:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Adam Schefter is a snake.
Just like Woj. Just like Shams.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
We can start the conversation now. Is Lamar Jackson the best Black QB in NFL history? I would say either Randall Cunningham or Warren Moon are the best but Lamar is right up there.
mcnabb is better than randall
but yes, jackson will be the goat