Lakers Jordan Clarkson & Larry Nance to Cavs for Isaiah Thomas, Channing Frye & 2018 1st Round Pick

Daps
boston really messed up isaiah's career trajectory ... misdiagnosed the severity of his hip, him believing and riding for his team and played in the playoffs further injuring himself, then trading him ... now homie went from east all star to 6th man in lakers

rooting for him tho, curious to see how cavs do with this younger squad too

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
boston really messed up isaiah's career trajectory ... misdiagnosed the severity of his hip, him believing and riding for his team and played in the playoffs further injuring himself, then trading him ... now homie went from east all star to 6th man in lakers

rooting for him tho, curious to see how cavs do with this younger squad too
Under or overestimated it?
Jeff Green too
I felt like I was forgetting someone. The roster is younger/athletic but still looks...light. Like a lot of cats gonna have be stellar. I think Wade and Frye should still be there though.

Edub

Veteran
Daps

I felt like I was forgetting someone. The roster is younger/athletic but still looks...light. Like a lot of cats gonna have be stellar. I think Wade and Frye should still be there though.
Honestly....this is just a wait and see situation, what kind of effort will be given, and what will the chemistry be. We won’t really know til bout late March April....I’m just enjoying the fukkery right now:yeshrug:

Daps

under ... IT said on record they never told him it was bad enough to keep him out, otherwise he wouldnt have played in the playoffs ... obviously part of the onus is on him and hindsight is 20/20 ... but he believed in his team enough to go hard for them despite his personal issues at the time, and believed their medical staff and management. this could also be evidence dduring the boston/cleveland trade, where cleveland almost waived it due to IT's hip condition, and Aige saying that IT's injury was a factor in trading him