Lakers Jordan Clarkson & Larry Nance to Cavs for Isaiah Thomas, Channing Frye & 2018 1st Round Pick

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps
That Wade trade was unnecessary, dude was still a solid piece for the second unit.
Everything else is solid improvement, would've been nice if they could've gotten rid of Thompson too, but as it stands at least they will stand a chance at making out of he Eastern Conference finals.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
That Wade trade was unnecessary, dude was still a solid piece for the second unit.
Everything else is solid improvement, would've been nice if they could've gotten rid of Thompson too, but as it stands at least they will stand a chance at making out of he Eastern Conference finals.

Wade + Clarkson wouldn't work, they moved him to basically accommodate Clarkson.

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think it was more of a chemistry thing than anything since him and bron are so tight.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
This Cavs team is much better now and in the Future.

If Lebron leaves the cupboard isn't completely bare.

I still don't believe this team will be able to defend but it's a roster that Lebron could potentially drag to the Eastern conference finals. Before this trade they looked like a guaranteed 2nd round exit. I can't lie, it's a bit disappointing as an NBA fan to see how they were able to turnover over the roster so quickly without giving up the Brooklyn pick. I truly don't want to see Cavs vs Warriors again and while this doesn't guarantee it, it certainly helps that they got rid of older slower players and replaced them with young talent. If they're going to be able to gel remains to be seen but they're much better.

They're still weak on the interior so it's going to be interesting to see who they pick up in the buy out Market.

I've always been a fan of George Hill tho and always thought he was the perfect with with Lebron so bringing him in and throwing IT4 and Rose in the bushes was excellent.

I still think the Raptors are the favorite out east but not by much.

It’s crazy how teams have been so willing to help the Cavs out since Bron came back

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
:deadrose: This doesnt even make sense why would he accept being on a bad team if they can improve it?
Why would he want to relive the first seven years of his career, especially with youth not on his side?
why would a struggling ass team not improve to try to keep up with Boston? :dahell:

I'm tired of time, space and reality having to bend just to please this fool. :camby:

He's a cry baby. Flip flop all you want but he is. :sadbron:

He's not making the finals. :umad:

Mars

Superstar
Daps
I think it was more of a chemistry thing than anything since him and bron are so tight.

Exactly,Wade had to go.He was a lockerroom problem along with IT and maybe Crowder...He was one of the players who questioned Love after the OKC game...Like really,you're missing 20+ games every season,and you're questioning a guy who helped Cleveland win a Championship ?

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Lakers are gonna kick themselves years down the line. ...
Youth movment and developing youth >>>>> aging super stars. Bron is gonna be in year 16... i dont see what the hype is with getting An atlhete in their 16th year.

They were better keeping the youth then getting P.G, then work their roster from there.
Clarkson is 25 and about to be 26 this year, this is who he is. Lakers don't need a Clarkson..and Nance isn't that good other than great athleticism. Lakers get a 1st round pick and can sign much better players (whether the are stars or not) than Larry and Clarkson.