Lakers Jordan Clarkson & Larry Nance to Cavs for Isaiah Thomas, Channing Frye & 2018 1st Round Pick

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
1 reason why I don’t really like this Trade is because Bron hasn’t played with young guys in a really long time

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
It’s crazy how teams have been so willing to help the Cavs out since Bron came back

I'm not going to call conspiracy theory on this one because it's clear teams will do whatever to further their own agenda regardless of how it helps others. The Mavericks took Andrew Bogut and his contract allowing the Warriors to make room to sign Kevin Durant.

It's frustrating in some ways watching from afar because I don't understand why the Mavs wanted Bogut at the time, why the Kings even signed Hill allowing the Cavs to get him for nothing, & why the Lakers seem to think they're going to get 2 Max Free agents this summer when they don't even have anything built around them. It is what it is....

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Clarkson is 25 and about to be 26 this year, this is who he is. Lakers don't need a Clarkson..and Nance isn't that good other than great athleticism. Lakers get a 1st round pick and can sign much better players (whether the are stars or not) than Larry and Clarkson.

I think Larry is much better then you're giving him credit for.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
I think Larry is much better then you're giving him credit for.
He was the worst out of our 3 pf group:yeshrug:. His defense took a step back and was very inconsistent on that side, and he is frustrating on offense because he refuses to take any shots. If he becomes more selfish he can be much better.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
He was the worst out of our 3 pf group:yeshrug:. His defense took a step back and was very inconsistent on that side, and he is frustrating on offense because he refuses to take any shots. If he becomes more selfish he can be much better.

I always felt like he was better than Randle, and he's started over him last year. The only reason got sent back to the bench is cuz he got that wrist injury, he has range on his shot, he's a great athlete, he plays hard on D, and doesn't particularly do anything wrong on the court, he just doesn't usually get the minutes to showcase his talent. Randle has been very good and productive with his minutes this year, and playing better, but Nance has the better skillset and fits better on most teams.

Kuzma isn't really a PF, he's a SF playing out of position because they need to play Ingram.

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm not going to call conspiracy theory on this one because it's clear teams will do whatever to further their own agenda regardless of how it helps others. The Mavericks took Andrew Bogut and his contract allowing the Warriors to make room to sign Kevin Durant.

It's frustrating in some ways watching from afar because I don't understand why the Mavs wanted Bogut at the time, why the Kings even signed Hill allowing the Cavs to get him for nothing, & why the Lakers seem to think they're going to get 2 Max Free agents this summer when they don't even have anything built around them. It is what it is....

Because they wanted Barnes and if the Warriors didn’t sign Durant they would’ve brought him back

Gyasi85

Superstar
Daps

:gucci:

giphy.gif