Lakers Jordan Clarkson & Larry Nance to Cavs for Isaiah Thomas, Channing Frye & 2018 1st Round Pick

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lakers are gonna kick themselves years down the line. ...
Youth movment and developing youth >>>>> aging super stars. Bron is gonna be in year 16... i dont see what the hype is with getting An atlhete in their 16th year.

They were better keeping the youth then getting P.G, then work their roster from there.
clarkson and nance werent really apart of the youth core though. and they get a 1st rounder (Nance was selected #27, Clarkson #44)

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
This Cavs team is much better now and in the Future.

If Lebron leaves the cupboard isn't completely bare.

I still don't believe this team will be able to defend but it's a roster that Lebron could potentially drag to the Eastern conference finals. Before this trade they looked like a guaranteed 2nd round exit. I can't lie, it's a bit disappointing as an NBA fan to see how they were able to turnover over the roster so quickly without giving up the Brooklyn pick. I truly don't want to see Cavs vs Warriors again and while this doesn't guarantee it, it certainly helps that they got rid of older slower players and replaced them with young talent. If they're going to be able to gel remains to be seen but they're much better.

They're still weak on the interior so it's going to be interesting to see who they pick up in the buy out Market.

I've always been a fan of George Hill tho and always thought he was the perfect with with Lebron so bringing him in and throwing IT4 and Rose in the bushes was excellent.

I still think the Raptors are the favorite out east but not by much.

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Dope sarcasm lol but like i told my homie.. IT problem is he be “on tv talkin like its just you and me” :yeshrug:
IT does need to learn that not everything needs to be said out loud, but in an age where passive agressiveness or just straight up lying seems so prevalent, it's nice to see someone who keeps it 100:manny:I can't cosign the K Love slander, doe.

Henry Orbit

Wave Gods
Daps
Reppin
The Old North State
They need to let him wear his dad's number :wow:

larry-nance.jpg

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
:deadrose: This doesnt even make sense why would he accept being on a bad team if they can improve it?
He's not allowed to of course, he's supposed to stand pat with a group that has become highly dysfunctional so the same posters can say the Cavs losing in the first round/second round/ECF/Finals after 7 straight trips is a defining mark on Bron's legacy :ld:

All of this of course ignoring reports that Gilbert is fully in charge of all Cleveland moves and he no longer even discusses anything with LeGM