Lakers Jordan Clarkson & Larry Nance to Cavs for Isaiah Thomas, Channing Frye & 2018 1st Round Pick

kaldurahm

All Star
Daps
Cavs got better but really at what costs? This season they're not going to beat Golden State and I'm not too sure if they will make it out the Easter conference finals. I could see LBJ leaving, the roster after that is pretty meh

Actually some posts by some knowledgeable posters change my mind. Its not a bad deal overall.

Listen

Tell me moar
Daps
Reppin
A few Floors Down from the Daily Grind
208_cavs_coming_and_going.png

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Absolutely :dead: @ this post from reddit:

25 times Isiah Thomas ran his mouth about something that could've gone unsaid (with sources)
Real shyt. fukk that midget for being real and to the point when he could be outchea posting Arthur clenched fist memes instead:scust:

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
I feel bad for utah fans.

Hill,Hayward, Hood all gone.

With all them on the same roster healthy, with donovan mitchell the middle of the west would look a little different.
Back to rebuilding for the Jazz that fast. I expect them to eventually put Gobert on the market too with the way they are doing things.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Still dont know how to feel about this. TT and jr bum asses still there but they did get 3 dudes that play some defense and 3 shooters. I gotta see how lue does this lineup before I say anything. No clue why they let wade go for nothing

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
People affiliated with the cavs/lebron throwing shots at i.t. :goatcry: I feel bad for the kid been a rough 10 months for him

Bulls got a better return for jimmy butler than the cavs got for kyrie tho :rawse:

The cavs will have a decent start to the future when lebron leaves this time. Osman,clarkson,nance jr, top 10 pick a solid start especially compared to 2011

GarFor was actin like retards when we had our squads