Lakers Jordan Clarkson & Larry Nance to Cavs for Isaiah Thomas, Channing Frye & 2018 1st Round Pick

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
I wouldn’t say he’s a bad coach yet. I mean what’d you expect out of the Lakers this season? They aren’t tanking, but they know they weren’t making the offs either,
The Lakers play hard and don’t get blown out as much as last season, it’s to early to tell. keep in mine he has the youngest team in the league with no veteran leadership. It will be easier to tell what he’s bringing to the table next season when they bring in some free agents, if he under achieves he’ll be out.
they aren't building towards anything, that is my issue.
They have no identity of what they want to be.

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
This makes them better for the future but since when did LeBron stans worry about the future? Y'all will most likely be rooting for a different team next year anyway:gucci:Anything would be an improvement to the ineptitude we've seen from them recently, but I'd have taken my chances on getting IT healthy and hoping you can get some of the production you saw from him last year and maybe trying to get a couple of the guys they got from the Utah and Sacramento deals. The first thing Lebron did when he came back to Cleveland was get rid of youth. All stars and veteran bench players has been LeBron's MO since Miami. So now a guy whose shown no interest in molding young talent is supposed to take these young, solid pieces and turn them into a championship caliber team? It's the East, it's LeBron, and I even get the idea of getting rid of negativity, but I'm not getting where nikkas see an easier path to the Finals because of this move

Last edited:
Daps
they aren't building towards anything, that is my issue.
They have no identity of what they want to be.
Hard to form an identity when every one knows the dynamic of the team will be changed drastically next season :manny:, they’ll form an identity once they know which free agents they will have

Daps
nikkas in here talking about the Raps and Celtics like the Cavs won’t streamroll through the East like old times

The brick bros gone choke in the playoffs like they do every year:camby:

Kyrie is no near a playoff mode Lebron stop it:camby:
:dead: at you typing this p*ssy ass shyt now after the Cavs retooled. The Cavs team prior to these trades wasn't going to do a damn thing in the postseason.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Wade: "How my hair look, Bron?"

how-my-hair-look-mike-o.gif

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Hard to form an identity when every one knows the dynamic of the team will be changed drastically next season :manny:, they’ll form an identity once they know which free agents they will have

A real coach has a system that he fits his players into or adjusts to the talent.
Luke has no system, shyt is just play hard and go out there guys.

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps
Absolutely :dead: @ this post from reddit:

25 times Isiah Thomas ran his mouth about something that could've gone unsaid (with sources)

In college:

“Around here, everybody thinks I’m the next Nate Robinson,” Thomas said.

Kings:

* relationship with DC* It was good, man. I mean we had our ups and downs. We butted heads because I’m going to speak up no matter what. I’m not going to hold my breath. Some people may do that towards him, but I’m going to always say how I feel and it’s the same thing with him. So we would butt heads, but at the end of the day, when we were out there on that court we would run through a wall for each other.

Isiah joins Woj on his podcast two years ago, january 2016. Trashes the kings.

Isaiah Thomas on the Kings: 'I felt very disrespected'

Suns:

• One of the four GMs to not want him was wrong: Thomas on Suns GM calling trade a mistake: ‘It felt good to hear him finally say that’

• : After spat, Isaiah Thomas says he doesn't like Boston Celtics guard Jerryd Bayless, a former AAU teammate: 'He's a fake tough guy'

• Dragic played a season-low 21 minutes, and sometimes it’s Thomas in that position: “It’s always me,” Thomas interrupted, looking and sounding frustrated. “It’s always me.”

• On his agent: I lost trust in the guy. That's all it is. Professional reasons. Personal reasons as well. People, I've seen, say I want to be traded and things like that. Nah, that happened two weeks ago.

Celtics:

• Do you wish you had gotten different or more information from the Celtics’ medical staff?: “I do wish I would have gotten more information. It was never, ‘This could be something that could possibly shut you down for a while.’ “Because if that was the case, I definitely wouldn’t have played.” […] When Danny Ainge says one of the reasons they traded you was because of your injury, how did that make you feel? IT: “I was very hurt because I gave them everything I had. Like I gave them too much when I should have just sat out. “Especially with all the stuff I was going through. And when I say going through, with my sister passing and things like that. Like, you don’t do things like that man

Beefing with a dad who was mad that he was resting

• Minutes with Celtics: Isaiah Thomas complains about minutes, says Celtics 'gave up' against Warriors

• Celtics trading him: Thomas: Boston did not get better with trade

Wizards to dress in all black for Celtics game, Isaiah Thomas calls it 'cute'

• Hurt by Celtics trading Him: Isaiah Thomas 'hurt' by trade to Cleveland, Cavaliers have 'relationship mending' to do

• On Devin Booker 70 point game : "I don't think anybody's ever seen that," Thomas said after his team's 130-120 win. "To continue to call timeouts, continue to foul when we're up 15. But it was obvious what they were trying to do. They were trying to get him the most points possible. And hat off to him, though. He played a hell of a game."

• Complaining about Celtics Isaiah Thomas calls Celtics' offense 'fool's gold,' says he's 'very upset'

It’s just the way we lost was unacceptable. We lost the game in the last 15 minutes of the game. We played a really good game up until the last 15 minutes, and that’s the players’ fault, the coaches’ fault. That’s everybody in this locker room’s fault. We could have done a lot better.

On Sunday, Thomas offered a strong rebuttal while adding that Schroder "is not even on the level" he's striving for

After the game, Thomas told reporters that he thought Carroll’s foul was international, and added, “Guys who aren’t factors in games do that.”

• 2k isn’t even safe: @NBA2K appreciate the love but damn Can you make me more realistic in the game? Like be able to get a shot off in the paint lol.

• Unfriend and block D ainge: Isaiah Thomas: ‘I Might Not Ever Talk To Danny Ainge Again’

• 2am on a Saturday, “you up?” : Isaiah Thomas on Danny Ainge: "He texted me last night. We're good."

Cavs:

I’m still trying to get back in the thick of things, getting my rhythm, get everything back for me individually. But at the same time as a leader, we can’t have lulls,” Thomas said after practice Wednesday at Air Canada Centre. “I know everybody says, ‘Well, this happens to this team and they’ve been to three straight Finals.’ But that’s not acceptable. I’m going to do my part to show these guys it’s not acceptable.”

"We've been a lowest five [rated] defensive team in the NBA the whole time [this season]," Thomas told reporters. "So when I come back, it's my fault now. Which, life isn't fair, but that's not fair, bro. At all."

Text messages people send him:

• AI texts me! : Isaiah Thomas shares motivational text messages from Allen Iverson

• So does Tom Brady!!!: Isaiah Thomas says Tom Brady texted him after Super Bowl 51: ‘It’s your turn next’

Bonus: he even talks when he’s down by 25

Edit: those who wonder, this was because he called out an NBA champion with 11,000 Points and 7,000 rebounds for having the flu... a week after he started playing with this team. just wanted to show that there might be a reason why he gets traded so often.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
This makes them better for the future but since when did LeBron stans worry about the future? Y'all will most likely be rooting for a different team next year anyway:gucci:Anything would be an improvement to the ineptitude we've seen from them recently, but I'd have taken my chances on getting IT healthy and hoping you can get some of the production you saw from him last year and maybe trying to get a couple of the guys they got from the Utah and Sacramento deals. The first thing Lebron did when he came back to Cleveland was get rid of youth. All stars and veteran bench players has been LeBron's MO since Miami. So now a guy whose shown no interest in molding young talent is supposed to take these young solid pieces and turn them into a championship caliber team? It's the East, it's LeBron, and I even get the idea of getting rid of negativity, but I'm not getting where nikkas see an easier path to the Finals because of this move
Not me nikka. I already said if Lebron leaves, I'm not following his ass this time. You won't find me in that team's threads. I'll wish him the best but I'll be done stanning for him. Like this shyt is emotionally draining. :francis: