Lakers Jordan Clarkson & Larry Nance to Cavs for Isaiah Thomas, Channing Frye & 2018 1st Round Pick

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
noted-ryan-the-office.gif
bookmarked
wait until the new squad comes in..went from a 5'7 pg to a 6'3 and 6'5 one...

a 6'4 PF to a 6'9 PF...and on a 6'8 SG... they just might have gotten much better.

now consider LBJ was tanking games to get IT out.. over passing to him or not passing at all....they just might have what it takes now.

Daps
Man isn't coaching material, I swear he is just getting high like his dad and saying some motivational shyt.
Magic needs to tell palinka to get Fizzdale.
I wouldn’t say he’s a bad coach yet. I mean what’d you expect out of the Lakers this season? They aren’t tanking, but they know they weren’t making the offs either,
The Lakers play hard and don’t get blown out as much as last season, it’s to early to tell. keep in mine he has the youngest team in the league with no veteran leadership. It will be easier to tell what he’s bringing to the table next season when they bring in some free agents, if he under achieves he’ll be out.

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh word? I didn't even know Waiters was injured. I haven't watched the Heat at all lol

Waiters had season ending surgery. At the beginning of the year there was talk of Wade going to Miami, but it wasnt a good look because Waiters and the other young guards may have been too much for Wade to compete with. with Waiters out, Wade can definitely have a solid role should they decide to keep him. I thought the Heat shouldve made more moves to help secure their standings in the playoffs.

darryl

Superstar
Daps
Its starting to look like cavs/warriors part 4. A rejuvenated Lebron? Shieeet...

No Hook

Feet On Land
Daps
Reppin
Philly
I dont think it will be that bad, these guys coming in arent egomaniacs and they have some history with each other (Hill/Hood and Clarkson/Nance) so I think lockeroom could come together pretty quick.

not thrilled about Clarkson's contract, however, he has looked beastly in some games this year, perhaps he could be a star in the making. I dont think Hood wanted to be in Utah and he has good potential too. I think Hill is on the downside....however, he is solid all around still. Nance brings energy and athleticism, something TT has been sorely lacking.

Hood is kind of one dimensional. He doesn't offer much but scoring. It's up to how Hill plays defensively cause they're going to need it at the PG position obviously. He hasn't been good defenisvely this season so it will be interesting to see